The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

because it says so by the time they were last on underneath it says current activity but only when they are online:mf_rosetinted:

by the gallery icon on their profile

i learn something every day....

i know he was in myspace and i thiought he might be here but where.... and did he really not leave any comments...different name...or maybe just muddle things up a bit... would be morning's task...

yay :thumbdown: ... I can't even see the eiffel tower :shocked: lol !!

it's incredible, because yesterday was SO sunny here ! we were all tanning in parks, and today.... it's raining.... :blink:

maybe it's not tall enough....

yay :thumbdown: ... I can't even see the eiffel tower :shocked: lol !!

it's incredible, because yesterday was SO sunny here ! we were all tanning in parks, and today.... it's raining.... :blink:

Same here... So strange... But they say the weekend will bring us lovely weather...

Must be great to see the Eiffel tower from your window. OK, at least when it's not foggy. :wink2:

well if he reads the forums he will know there are people looking for him so it wouldnt surprise me at all if he is using a different log in now to cover his tracks :naughty:

he is probably sat at his pc laughing at all of us running in circles:wink2:

go for a morning run that could wake anyone up :wink2:

Eek... Running... I wanted to go inline skating today but not now. It will get better though, I just listened to the weather forecast and it says it will be +16C today.

Same here... So strange... But they say the weekend will bring us lovely weather...

Must be great to see the Eiffel tower from your window. OK, at least when it's not foggy. :wink2:

i hope it will be sunny on wednesday because i want to put my red dress for mika's concert !:wub2:

( and about the eiffel tower, i never liked it :thumbdown: i think i'm gonna make a petition for it to be detroyed :biggrin2: )

i hope it will be sunny on wednesday because i want to put my red dress for mika's concert !:wub2:

( and about the eiffel tower, i never liked it :thumbdown: i think i'm gonna make a petition for it to be detroyed :biggrin2: )

:shocked: :shocked:

it would be funny though if someone petitioned for that to happen

wow, the eiffel tower has finally made it to holland...

I really need to sort out my e-mail today. :boxed:

And write two articles. And my bf wants to see me in town around 4PM because he is in desperate need of a new suit for a conference on Monday and he needs my advice and we don't have time to go to town tomorrow. So I'd better start doing useful things. :blush-anim-cl:

And write two articles. And my bf wants to see me in town around 4PM because he is in desperate need of a new suit for a conference on Monday and he needs my advice and we don't have time to go to town tomorrow. So I'd better start doing useful things. :blush-anim-cl:

but being on the forum is SO useful !! You can learn how to spy a mika for example, or how not to iron your clothes xD !!

are you saying being on these forums isnt a good usage of time? ? ? :naughty:

bury day...

but being on the forum is SO useful !! You can learn how to spy a mika for example, or how not to iron your clothes xD !!

That is what I'm trying to tell myself every minute I hang around here. But I don't think my clients will accept that... And my bf already thinks I've gone bananas since I joined this forum. :blush-anim-cl: