Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im into a variety of things it seems :D

Drawing. Surfing. Bodyboarding. Skateboarding. Skimboarding. MAJORETTES. Cadets.

hey, cadets...must be full of adventure...

what is skinbooading...is it without the board...

hey, cadets...must be full of adventure...

what is skinbooading...is it without the board...

Cadets isnt really. Its st john cadets. So its super boring XD

Skim not skin hehe :D Skimboarding is where you have a thin wood board and you kinda push/throw it forward onto the thin water where it hits the beach.. and jump on it. Best I could explain. Search it on youtube lol XD

Skim not skin hehe :D Skimboarding is where you have a thin wood board and you kinda push/throw it forward onto the thin water where it hits the beach.. and jump on it. Best I could explain. Search it on youtube lol XD

yes now i know, i'm not very much into boarding...love sailing

does it not hurt when you throw yourself into the waves?

do you do the st john's for fun or cause you have to...?

yes now i know, i'm not very much into boarding...love sailing

does it not hurt when you throw yourself into the waves?

I dont throw myself into waves.. Are we talking about skimboarding. I know there are two ways of skimboarding. Either along the shore or into the waves. But to go into the waves.. they have to break reallyreallyreally close to the beach... and they dont xD

Um. I go to cadets cause everyone in my family is involved in St John. I like to get qualitfications like young life saver.. My mum is one of the cadet leaders... and I have friends there I wouldnt see if I didnt go.

I also like going to places like the circus for free. Haha. xD Its all good :P We also have nights where we have fun like... get to play DDR and Singstar haha :D

I dont throw myself into waves.. Are we talking about skimboarding. I know there are two ways of skimboarding. Either along the shore or into the waves. But to go into the waves.. they have to break reallyreallyreally close to the beach... and they dont xD

Um. I go to cadets cause everyone in my family is involved in St John. I like to get qualitfications like young life saver.. My mum is one of the cadet leaders... and I have friends there I wouldnt see if I didnt go.

I also like going to places like the circus for free. Haha. xD Its all good :P We also have nights where we have fun like... get to play DDR and Singstar haha :D

thanks, that is much clearer...

i think st johns is great

i love circuses but without animals...

thanks, that is much clearer...

i think st johns is great

i love circuses but without animals...

It doesnt have animals :) Used to... It used to have lions.. I think.. and camels.. and stuff. XD

It has a water spectacular. Where the floor drops down and fills up with water. Its brilliant!!!