The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Steph. I'll be alright. My Dad was staying here for a few days and my parents just had a huge argument. Then Mum went into town. I was meant to go with her, but I hadn't dried my hair and my sister was going too so I said that I didn't want to go when my sister was going because she'd just complain about any shops I wanted to go to and so I wouldn't be able to buy new clothes (which is why I was going into town) and my Mum had a go at me about it and said that I had to accept that we both came from the same place. I got upset which is silly, I know, but I'm a sensitive person :( Rant over. Sorry

no worries,

that's what these place is here for, chatting and sometimes letting things off your chest!

Thanks Steph. I'll be alright. My Dad was staying here for a few days and my parents just had a huge argument. Then Mum went into town. I was meant to go with her, but I hadn't dried my hair and my sister was going too so I said that I didn't want to go when my sister was going because she'd just complain about any shops I wanted to go to and so I wouldn't be able to buy new clothes (which is why I was going into town) and my Mum had a go at me about it and said that I had to accept that we both came from the same place. I got upset which is silly, I know, but I'm a sensitive person :( Rant over. Sorry

Hey we are all friends we can cry , laugh , giggle all together :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

or is it the one on the video, where when you cut it, mika will jump out and shout....'hey, no, she's all mine'

grabs you and runs offf

:wub2: :wub2:

Please, please, can it be that one??? :wink2:

Ive read about this , it does work , takes a while for the body to adjust

<drinks a FABBY latte>

just read it, have you tried this?

sounds as if tried and tested!

I'll have a go later and let you know!