Have you seen this Mika Vid???

curly

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And whilst we're sharing videos, I wanted to tell you all about this series of vids from amsterdam. I'm sure most if not all of you have seen it but its great so I thought I should be safe and tell y'all anyway ;]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znl1udEdXlk

If you go to 'more videos from this user' you can see the other three or four videos from this performance. Enjoy! =D

And whilst we're sharing videos, I wanted to tell you all about this series of vids from amsterdam. I'm sure most if not all of you have seen it but its great so I thought I should be safe and tell y'all anyway ;]

If you go to 'more videos from this user' you can see the other three or four videos from this performance. Enjoy! =D

i have em on my ipod someone already posted em but thnx n e way :thumb_yello:

Iv got the napster 1 and I just love his hair on it, he looks like he just got out off bed and crawled in2 the studio..FAB!!! Ive never seen the other 1 so thx I love listening 2 him when he starts ramberling, but have to say I really dislike the shirt hes wearing. He wore it on a radio 2 interview that they showed on the telly a while back and it looks like he has a bib on!!! Bless he cant get it rite all the time!!!:wink2: xxxx

I'm glad I could help tia =D

I don't particularly like the shirt but if anyone can pull it off, its him because he looks damn good haha

I too love when he goes off on these tangents. he's just such a love =D

I haven't seen those as well so thx for posting !

I found the napster one last night while i was at work, but the other ones i hadn't seen before. I love the ramblings that he did before Grace Kelly. I found it funny, *you should never have comfortable seats in a venue, then everyone starts to behave. If everyone's @$$ is hurting then it all goes well. So, yeah, make yourselves uncomfortable, sit on something!* I just love it, he's just so cute!