Any ideas when we'll get another album??

Mika Mad

I know that we've only had Life In Cartoon Motion for a matter of weeks, but I'm desperate to know how long we're going to have to wait for the next album.

I've read that he's got quite a lot of other songs that he's written, so does anyone have an idea how long it might be until he does something with them?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the link to the MTV's interview! Mika doesn't say anything about whether or not the next album is coming and when. I still think i heard something about he going to stick the next year an a half with this album! :thumb_yello:

Yep! If you watch the youtube version, scroll it to the 01:30!!

That's still very exciting thought, new album! :woot_jump:

the video for his 'love today' will be out very soon (preview next Sat) and then let the world take notice, everything will be one step at a time, don't forget, he is taking on the whole world....

What do you mean by preview? Where will I find it, please?

I have never even seen the Grace Kelly video on television (only the internet), so where should I look for the LoveToday preview on Saturday?

I think we just started to hear about his first album, don't forget it was only released February, 5th in England... And that i'm not sure that anybody released 2 good albums in less than one year ! He's just starting releasing the 2nd single, thinking there will be like minimum 3, probably 4 singles off LICM (we are at 2, if we don't count Relax last year in, since it was a special edition, and before the album... anyway, if we count it in, we're at 3 and he will certainly relase another one after Love Today).

And ! He will tour a lot, as he's doing now, to go where he hasn't been able to go for the first tour, in the 2nd part of the year ! And touring means no new album...

So ! With the singles, and the tours, and the promotion, and the new videos, that leads us to next year very probably ! But he definitely has some more songs, more than 30 (he said that when he talks about BEFORE LICM, when he was proposing songs to the music industries...).

Savour the first one till the end...

Thanks, Babspanky.

...but I'm going to go off and cry now because I don't get T4!!

I said the same thing! lol...I don't get T4. Maybe somebody nice enough will record it and upload it to their computer and if they're even nicer they'll upload it for us to watch! :wink2:

I said the same thing! lol...I don't get T4. Maybe somebody nice enough will record it and upload it to their computer and if they're even nicer they'll upload it for us to watch! :wink2:

i'll do it for you, no worriesm you don't miss out!

you can just imagine all of us next saturday sat by our tellys anxiously waiting to see it!!! Then straight here with our views!!!:thumb_yello: This is just so xciting!!! xxxx

that's exactly how I planned it, but there are still 6 days to go.....roll on sat night, and the repeat at 2am, we can all chat in between and then watch it again!!!!(will video it anyway

Thanks for that Satu.

Unfortunately, I couldn't watch it (for the same reason that others mentioned).

A year and a half seems like a very long time to have to wait.

I'll just have to learn to be patient!

Watch the youtube version!! :thumb_yello:

What? I don't understand! :boxed:

So is the earlier showing on normal, terrestrial Channel 4?

-I don't think that I could stay up until 2am, not even for Mika! :naughty:

on channel 4, terrestrial tv sat night, after friends you have the new video showingof love today, it is also played sun morning at 2 am:thumb_yello:

i'll do it for you, no worriesm you don't miss out!

wow, thanks steph! i live in north america and don't get that channel, so i was really bummed for a moment.

that's awesome...i am HYPED!!!!