Hi guys

gizeh_pr

New in here, but loving Mika's music.

My favorite is "Stuck in tha Middle", because I just love Scissor Sisters' Laura (if you know what I mean).

My little sister is a fan too.

It's me or he looks very different in the video for "Grace Kelly"?

Anyway, I really want him to succed here in the US, cuz isn't easy.

Kiss, Kiss, Bye, Bye.

D. :wink2:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum :mf_rosetinted: And no I don't know what you mean, but I am probably the only one here who never heard that song :roftl: But Stuck In The Middle is my fave as well, so maybe I should get around to hearing that other one soon :blink:

Welcome to the forum :mf_rosetinted: And no I don't know what you mean, but I am probably the only one here who never heard that song :roftl: But Stuck In The Middle is my fave as well, so maybe I should get around to hearing that other one soon :blink:

I haven't heardof the song either, but I have heard that it reminds stuck in the middle:wink2:

Oh no nothing to be sorry for, it's just taste and mine is usually weird :insane: I just expected to like this song, since it's similar to a song I like, but I guess the vocal really makes a lot of difference there...and the lyrics of course :blush-anim-cl:

Euhm okay I can hear the similarities (the piano at least) but eh....I don't like it one bit :shocked:

Hellooo!!

Nice to know support for Mika is continuously growing. I'm afraid I do agree with Kata....Sissor Sister's somehow lack sincerity...

Anyhow welcome and enjoy your stay...