Mika on Much On Demand!

Lana86

For all you wonderful canadians ... mika will be on MOD on tuesday march 20th... I don't know if this has been posted... i assume it hasn't as I was a dummy and figured that he'd do MOD the day of his show and got tickets for that... so now i had to call much and beg for tuesday ones, cancel wednesday ones.. and probably wont get either haha! but for everyone else.. callll get ur tickets! theyre FREE free free... and hes gonna sing and do an interview :P ... oh and if any of you do call... get an extra ticket for me haha! i am 20 ... 21 in a week woohoo!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoo-HOO!!! that's awesome, mika in toronto, on muchOnDemand!!

i usually don't like that show: the audience tends to be filled with fake teens trying to get their face on tv. but mika?? i will definitely check it out!

(never mind the Q! :P)

ok lana you've convinced me!! sorry- didn't imply that you were one of the poser teens LOL....course you're not, you're a trueblue mika fan!! :roftl:

i'll be coming if i can get tickets. so, i just call the muchmusic hq to get them?

Thanks for the information!

I will try to have the channel for march 20th and record it for the forum! :)

Excellent!

And raha! Not to worry about the poser bit lol I don't mind haha... I'm not a fan of the show either, I never watch... But if an artist I like is on then I definitely go or try to!

Anyway I requested 2 tickets so I should get a call back & u can come with

If you don't wanna meet up there or u just wanna be safe and grab extra tickets incase I can pm u the number, just pm me & let me know what u wanna do!

just thought i'd say

Much on Demand was awesome... I've heard a lot about the guy being nice and friendly and what not... but yeah I definitely didn't expect him to be that easy going...

I asked for an auto the second it switched to avril lavignes GF vid.. and he was nice enough to sign my cd cover and take a pic... Im pretty sure everyone that wanted a picture or autograph got one because he stayed after the show... with a big crowd around him signing, taking pictures, I saw a few hugs too haha.

I gotta say.. I've been tellin everyone.. I LOVED the pink undies.. SO cute... boy likes to stand out its awesome... He loved one girl's pink hair and pointed at it and mentioned it a few times... lucky girl!

Oh I asked if he was excited about the show tonight and he said he was and asked if i was going... which is obviously a yes! haha... so for the toronto show kids... he's got animal costumes for tonight! Wonder how thats gonna roll

Raha was there... she got in which was awesome! got a picture and stuff... (raha i'm sorry those pix are on a disposable cuz thats all i was allowed to bring in... so im gonna take them to be developed tomorrow and send them to you ok?)

Oh super cute thing (well in my opinion) .. there were two arab guys there with a big card with lollipops on it for mika.. and it said "mika is better than falafel" or somethin like that haha... anyway so I being arabic myself and totally curious I went up with one of the guys to ask if Mika knew how to speak arabic... and mika was like "Shway" (a little) .. "but i cant read it" His accent was cute lol.. it reminded me of all the "aunties" that have asked me if I could speak arabic and to get out of having to have full out arabic convo's with them and fumble around for words I'd just say "shway" in a shy way to avoid it lol.

just thought i'd say

Much on Demand was awesome... I've heard a lot about the guy being nice and friendly and what not... but yeah I definitely didn't expect him to be that easy going...

I asked for an auto the second it switched to avril lavignes GF vid.. and he was nice enough to sign my cd cover and take a pic... Im pretty sure everyone that wanted a picture or autograph got one because he stayed after the show... with a big crowd around him signing, taking pictures, I saw a few hugs too haha.

I gotta say.. I've been tellin everyone.. I LOVED the pink undies.. SO cute... boy likes to stand out its awesome... He loved one girl's pink hair and pointed at it and mentioned it a few times... lucky girl!

Oh I asked if he was excited about the show tonight and he said he was and asked if i was going... which is obviously a yes! haha... so for the toronto show kids... he's got animal costumes for tonight! Wonder how thats gonna roll

Raha was there... she got in which was awesome! got a picture and stuff... (raha i'm sorry those pix are on a disposable cuz thats all i was allowed to bring in... so im gonna take them to be developed tomorrow and send them to you ok?)

Oh super cute thing (well in my opinion) .. there were two arab guys there with a big card with lollipops on it for mika.. and it said "mika is better than falafel" or somethin like that haha... anyway so I being arabic myself and totally curious I went up with one of the guys to ask if Mika knew how to speak arabic... and mika was like "Shway" (a little) .. "but i cant read it" His accent was cute lol.. it reminded me of all the "aunties" that have asked me if I could speak arabic and to get out of having to have full out arabic convo's with them and fumble around for words I'd just say "shway" in a shy way to avoid it lol.

Those guys were right, Mika is better than falafel and shawerma and cheese fatayers all put together! lol

You speak Arabic 'shway'? Where are you originally from, if you don't mind me asking? :)

And it's great to know that Mika speaks a little Arabic! yay!

just thought i'd say

.. there were two arab guys there with a big card with lollipops on it for mika.. and it said "mika is better than falafel" or somethin like that haha...

I just met one of the guys tonight. He was standing right in front of me at the Mod Club Show tonight (yeah, I got in at the last minute).

I got pix and videos from tonight I'll post later.

Those guys were right, Mika is better than falafel and shawerma and cheese fatayers all put together! lol

You speak Arabic 'shway'? Where are you originally from, if you don't mind me asking? :)

And it's great to know that Mika speaks a little Arabic! yay!

haha bas shway... I'm from Iraq

I just met one of the guys tonight. He was standing right in front of me at the Mod Club Show tonight (yeah, I got in at the last minute).

I got pix and videos from tonight I'll post later.

thank goodness u got vids ... im so sad the guy made me turn my cam off... i had a perfect view... front row center lmao ... so sad! but oh well... i got my high five! which made me feel special :P