stuck in the middle

avoca

sorry if this has been posted before, I beg your pardon ina dvance. I have tried to browse previous threads in this board, but frankly nearly 20 pages of old posts are too many to check out all at once..

here I go with my question. I love all mika's songs, but possibly stuck in the middle may be my fave. I am a newbie to his music, so I am not 100% aware of his complete bio or such..

is it known whether stuck in the middle is someway autobiographical..? who's the person he's referring to in the song? the one he speaks with..

it's probably my speculation, and it may as well be wrong, but I am curious to know about this. thanks. :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Avoca, I know exactly what you mean about so many posts to go through to find things. But it is good that this site is so popular:wink2:

I think this thread should help. There's an article about the meanings behind most of the lyrics on the album (in which Mika chose not to divulge the meaning of Stuck in the Middle) and then further discussion about the stuck in the middle and other lyrics.

it's grand forum is so active! love that. I alsolove it's so friendly. sadly not all places are..

anyway, max TRUE thank yous for the link! really interesting! I am a newbie and I didn't know most of the things I read, but it confirms my personal interpretation (pun NOT intended.. :wink2: ) about stuck in the middle lyrics. which are obviously just my own, but fit in the whole pic.

thanks again! :thumb_yello:

hello-o, mirtilla! :biggrin2:

told ya I liked the man.. ;)

do you recognize the pic on my avie..? *rolls eyes* :biggrin2:

I kind of:wub2: think he scares me, i don't know, but there is something about his look that makes me feel uncomfortable...maybe it's me...

I kind of:wub2: think he scares me, i don't know, but there is something about his look that makes me feel uncomfortable...maybe it's me...

You mean in the avatar or in general? :blink:

I haven't seen (or heard)

Mika telling about that song so you're gonna need to make your own conclusions Im afraid!

It's my favourite song too!! And I have made my own presumption and i like it!

:wink2:

• 2 years later...
:clap::lg: luv mika an all his music... just went 2 see him in concert & he is brill!!!!!!!!!

lol how cute it is. just one post and this ooooolld thread of mine (probably my first here, or so) was dug up.. the wonders of mfc.. made me smile :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: