Love Today On T4

CazGirl

Hmmm...

not really a fan of TV. Well, it's not that, I just never really watch it.

So...is T4 Channel 4? I am confused. LOL I know this sounds so dumb but for someone who doesn't watch TV I really need to know in order to be one of many special people who get to watch Love Today's first airing on TV :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thankyou guys!!! I was quite worried because Sky is being an arse (am I allowed to say that?) and being really expensive, so I have fewer channels than before, so I was worried T4 was a sky channel and not a "normal" channel, so woop woop! I shall sleep easy tonight, hehe :D

OMG I will be out tomorrow at 11.45 and my video recorder has decided to pack up today, of all days :shocked: so it looks as if I'll have to stay up till the early hours of Sunday to see the vid. The things i do for that man, it scares me :naughty:

:punk: im have absolutely no doubt it will eventually be shown on mtv or any other equivalent music channels :punk:

and i have NEVER been excited about a pop music video

this is my first hehehe

:punk: im have absolutely no doubt it will eventually be shown on mtv or any other equivalent music channels :punk:

and i have NEVER been excited about a pop music video

this is my first hehehe

Oh you lucky youngling, you, I wish Mika had been around in the 80s! But I'll settle for him now.

well, i wont see it when it first aires, cause obviously i dont have t4 and mtv is a pretty nasty local version round here, but hopefully they'll run it on vh1 pretty soon - they recommended grace kelly when it came out(i love vh1!:wub2: it went missing for a couple of days and i was miserable). i'd have liked to have seen it when it first came out, but hey!as long as i see it eventually i can wait:thumb_yello: