Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the tamas' weight affect something?

My tamas always weigh too much, Takeo weighs 44 lbs, and he's a teenager ^_^

im not sure if it affects the tamagotchi being over weight...mine hasnt been able to find a job yet though and its often sad or sick :blink:

Kmala is three, about to turn four, and a healthy 31lbs. She's currently a teacher =]

Oh, sounds like you're a good parent for your tama! ^_^

The best job my tama has had was in somekinda factory! :naughty:

Just completed the leash!

It's a green ribbon with a golden keyring.

haha the only reason I'm a good tama mama is because I have no life and if I need to, I'll put whatever on hold to feed or play with her :naughty: Gosh, I'm such a loser lol ^_^

Ooh, very nice! It must be lovely =D You should take a picture of your tama on its new leash!

I had my own self-made leash but when I went looking for a second tama and they were sold out, I saw the leashes and bought one.

OMM, Bexxy!! :shocked: Where did you get the picture for your ava!?

hehe alot of people have been asking about my avatar but unfortuanely i cant remember the link that i found it on :shocked:

Its on my photobucket site though if you want it ?

Ooh, very nice! It must be lovely =D You should take a picture of your tama on its new leash!

Heh, it's nothing special.

Really just the green ribbon and the golden key ring... :naughty:

I like it tho... :bleh:

haha the only reason I'm a good tama mama is because I have no life and if I need to, I'll put whatever on hold to feed or play with her :naughty: Gosh, I'm such a loser lol ^_^

I had my own self-made leash but when I went looking for a second tama and they were sold out, I saw the leashes and bought one.

OMM, Bexxy!! :shocked: Where did you get the picture for your ava!?

Lol my Tama and I are attached at the hip almost. I check him during school all day (and put him on mute of course) and then at night when he goes to sleep I kind of get sad that I don't have to take care of him anymore... haha :naughty:

Where can you find a really nice leash for them, btw? I haven't seen.

OH, and Bexxy I would love to see the picture as well! It looks so gorgeous in tiny avatar size, I can't even imagine what it would look like regularly! :shocked:

I've had.. in my life.. -counts-.. around 20 different tamagotchis. I really want the new V3 or whatever V they're on. They're rockin.

I remember, back in the day [aka 9 years ago] when I got my first tamagotchi. It was in second grade and I was at Christine's house. When I left, I got in the car, and my mom gave me a yellow tamagotchi. I kept it alive for so long!! Then I bought a keychain with an ariel, baby, dog, regular, another baby, and cat tamagotchi. All on the same chain. And I cared for them like they were my own babies.

Anywayyyyyssssss.

I love tamagotchis with all my heart and soul.

I'm a major tamagotchi fan.

I've had.. in my life.. -counts-.. around 20 different tamagotchis. I really want the new V3 or whatever V they're on. They're rockin.

I remember, back in the day [aka 9 years ago] when I got my first tamagotchi. It was in second grade and I was at Christine's house. When I left, I got in the car, and my mom gave me a yellow tamagotchi. I kept it alive for so long!! Then I bought a keychain with an ariel, baby, dog, regular, another baby, and cat tamagotchi. All on the same chain. And I cared for them like they were my own babies.

Anywayyyyyssssss.

I love tamagotchis with all my heart and soul.

I'm a major tamagotchi fan.

That's hardcore tamagotchi love! I want more than one now!!! :biggrin2: Wait... was it a nuisance? :bored:

NO! It's freaking awesome!!!

Just try to keep them on mute.. or you get headaches.

YAY now I'm DEFINITELY going to go out and buy more. V4 is really sweet, you can do so much with them! I need an awesome keychain too and then I can wear it around everywhere like Mika does. :mf_lustslow: When I saw it with him at the show that I went to, I nearly melted. :wub2:

YAY now I'm DEFINITELY going to go out and buy more. V4 is really sweet, you can do so much with them! I need an awesome keychain too and then I can wear it around everywhere like Mika does. :mf_lustslow:

If u get one,

then please join us and share tama experiences here with us! :thumb_yello:

I had a tamagochi when i was 8 years old!!!!!!...if I'd known that at 20 i'd been a fan of mika, who loves tamagochi....i sholdn't have thrown it away!!!!!!!

sorry for my english...but that was an hard sentence...i'm still sweating..ehehe:wink2:

ive had to save my tamagotchi twice from the edge of death today.......i guess too many snacks isnt a great idea for tamagotchis :shocked:

Yep, I think it's actually somekinda trap for us tamaparents...

I mean what's the benefit of the snacks? They're just made to kill our tamas... very funny... :blink:

And white queen, perfectly got your message!

No need to worry! :thumb_yello:

I saved my tamagotchis even they were broken btw... heh.