Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am looking forward to it now. Just one thing, how hard is it to look after.

The first hours when it's a baby it is quite demanding. But after that, they aren't so hard to look after.

It's enough to check them once an hour

gusy im on a tama record for me, mika lived for 20 days then had marty..marty just had a baby but hes been alive for 11 days.. thats a total of 21 days for me, thats a looong tiume when i was younger i couldnt keeo them alive for more than like 3 days

I would never spotted that ^^

Yay! Good he is a tamapapa again ^^

Well at least he's wearing it! ^_^

That's nice since we have a thread for it! :naughty:

Well at least he's wearing it! ^_^

That's nice since we have a thread for it! :naughty:

Yea! He's the one who made us become proud tamaparents ^_^

And it would be weird if he was just wearing it, without having it alive. But he seems to be busier than ever ^^

Its definately the blue one with stars v4

and i got my tama to the second generation she was 5yrs old on the 2nd generation aswell then she died :shocked:

i am determined to get past the second generation someday :boxed:

heehee ^_^ I'm a disney freak so you can name nearly any character and I'll know who they are. Beauty and the beast is my specialty, though. After all, Belle was from a country other than the one I'm in, shes BRUNETTE >_< , she reads, shes independent, and theres magic and a beast! That disney movie was made for me lol

Maybe yours won't be so bad. All I can say about mine is that I miss his lazy days when he would let me be for a few hours. Every forty minutes he's either crying or hungry or has gone to the restroom >_<

Oooh! It was the craziest thing last night. I looked down and all of a sudden I found Obie in a hot tub! O_o When did he getr a hot tub and when did he strt doing those things on his own? And then like an hour later I looked down and he was drinking coffee O_o Insane, man.

omg, the beauty and the beast is my favourite too!!! i got to break the video when i was a kid of so much watching it, and my dad and me used to sing all songs while playing the cassete in the shower! (in spanish of course) :biggrin2:

and about the tamagochi.... mine was stolen in class when i was 8........

i never got over it

Oh my god, I was playing Sims on Playstation 2 and I created a Mika character (of course they didn't have his hair). Anwyays, I made him talk to someone and I swear to God he said Tamogotchi :roftl:

Oh my god, I was playing Sims on Playstation 2 and I created a Mika character (of course they didn't have his hair). Anwyays, I made him talk to someone and I swear to God he said Tamogotchi :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty:

I know that for the sims 2 on pc, you can download all kinds of hair styles.. hmm

im gonna go see if they have any mika hairstyles!

:naughty: :naughty:

I know that for the sims 2 on pc, you can download all kinds of hair styles.. hmm

im gonna go see if they have any mika hairstyles!

Really? Cool. I wish I had the Sims on my computer, but it always ends up freezing so whatever

Guest Ssnakey

well, what can I say...Mika is such a child...I'm not surprised he's wearing a tama. It looks great:))

Really? Cool. I wish I had the Sims on my computer, but it always ends up freezing so whatever

I have a Mika Hairstyle in my Sims game :mf_lustslow:

Ok, it looks like it.

And i haven't played sims in aaaaaaaaaaages. :bleh:

And the tama thing: it's so cute that he's wearing one! :D My tama dies in one day or something XD

I had such a panic. I remembered that I hadn't taken care of my tama since yesterday! I thought she had died, but fortunately she hadn't! *phew*

But now she is ugly! Which is quite funny since I named her Betty. But Ugly Betty is cute ^^

6th generation anyway, yay :thumb_yello: