Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I have a fear that isn't on the list: a fear of incapable technology. For some reason, I find the limitations of a certain piece of technology and what it can do to be scary, kind of like a claustrophobia. So little computers with very limited abilities, like a normal calculator, or a tamagotchi even, are kind of scary because of what they CAN'T do."

press ctrl B

So little computers with very limited abilities, like a normal calculator, or a tamagotchi even, are kind of scary because of what they CAN'T do.

Hmm... sounds weird... :blink:

But I know people can have some serious fears...

hehehehe Who told you about that incident!? I swear, I thought I was dressed but I wasn't really thinking. See, I was in a hurry and all I had time to grab was the tama... Things could be worse, right? My tama could be dead >_< Now wouldn't that be ten times worse? I think so LOL

Funny, funny stuff. This is officially my favorite thread =D

I want a leash as well, though I'm not keen on wearing things around my neck other than scarves. I find it uncomfortable but if its what has to be done to keep the tamas alive then sobeit lol

Ah, Another day talkin about tamagotchis!

Bexxy, I hope your tamagotchi arrives quickly!

And I hope the postman's very careful with the package! :biggrin2:

Shontih, Im sure there's other ways to keep your tamagotchi near you if you don't like the leach...