Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha yes i sure do its so they can keep one another company :blush-anim-cl:

heehee :blush-anim-cl: I think I'm going to get a second tama. They're supposed to mate, ya know and I don't know anyone else with a tama so if I don't Obie would wind up an old mai.. lonely man-tama O_o It's the least I could do ^_^ lol

heehee :blush-anim-cl: I think I'm going to get a second tama. They're supposed to mate, ya know and I don't know anyone else with a tama so if I don't Obie would wind up an old mai.. lonely man-tama O_o It's the least I could do ^_^ lol

And what would you have said,

if someone a month or two ago had come to you and told you're gonna have 2 tamagotchis soon..? and that you'll love them? :naughty:

im not sure if i was dreaming or not but i remember vaguely last week going into GAMESTATION - (its a game shop in the uk if you didnt know) :wink2: and i saw a nintendo ds game called tamagotchi or something

im pretty sure it was a dream tho

Haha, my little sister has that game! :D It's fun, but it's not really about taking care of your tama.. but it's still fun :roftl:

In any case I prefer young animals above human babies, that's for sure. :biggrin2:

Agree, babies throws up on you and stuff... They're disgusting! But they can be coute of course!!

Damn you people, you have already written so many pages since my last visit here!

Oh, haventh found a battery for my tama yet..

And what would you have said,

if someone a month or two ago had come to you and told you're gonna have 2 tamagotchis soon..? and that you'll love them? :naughty:

:naughty::roftl: Seriously? Knowing my very cool self *snicker* I probably would have gotten excited, said "They still make them!?" >_< and then go out and buy two straight away haha :blush-anim-cl:

Or maybe I just would have looked at that person like he or she was crazy. It could go either way :naughty:

ok day 3 and its annoying me now...is it just me or does anyone else keep getting mails with poo in them and then the tamagotchi loses all its happiness?

because its really annoying making them happy again :blink:

ok day 3 and its annoying me now...is it just me or does anyone else keep getting mails with poo in them and then the tamagotchi loses all its happiness?

hahaha thats just you... or its not me lol No donations and I haven't gotten anything like that. Mind you my fortunes aren't good and I keep getting these mesages and it says "AWAY" and then my tama flies lol and then he does something with this other tama and I have no idea wat it means, and then he comes back O_o

mine is really fat... he's always hungry and then sometimes he's just not as happy and he won't play games so I have to feed him a snack which makes him even fatter O_o And half the times he doesn't want to play to lose the weight

I got a poo mail today!! :roftl:

yeah mine keeps going AWAY aswell but i dont have the problem with it not wanting to play yet

sounds like yours is a bit lazy or emo im not sure :naughty:

he is! >_< You know what the ungrateful little... darling did? I bought him all this new stuff, like a lion doll and he refuses to play with it!! Obviously, hes too much of a man to play with an adorable stuffed lion. He also will not write, or play his guitar, or roller skate or wear his wig :boxed: The only thing he does like is his soccer ball.

I wanted the pretty Violetchi tama but I got the fat duck-like one :boxed: I didn't want him but I very well couldn't be so mean as to restart him for being what he is. So I have a lazy blob with angelina jolie lips -_- lol

I keep getting these mesages and it says "AWAY" and then my tama flies lol and then he does something with this other tama and I have no idea wat it means, and then he comes back O_o

I get that if I send mine to the work..!

I was just wondering, how's that possible tama's being like 1 yr old... O.o

mine is really fat... he's always hungry and then sometimes he's just not as happy and he won't play games so I have to feed him a snack which makes him even fatter O_o And half the times he doesn't want to play to lose the weight

My tamagotchi's not doing that... And he's in a good shape... or his weight's currently 17 LB..? (what the heck is LB) Is that good? :naughty:

I get that if I send mine to the work..!

I was just wondering, how's that possible tama's being like 1 yr old... O.o

mine hasn't even gone to school yet. I keep trying and they say he's not old enough >_<

My tamagotchi's not doing that... And he's in a good shape... or his weight's currently 17 LB..? (what the heck is LB) Is that good? :naughty:

O_o yours is 17 lb!? When mine was young, after eating he was 17 pounds (pounds are lb, you must have the american version of the tama) and I had to play jump rope with him just to get him to 10-12lb. And then when he grew, he went to 20lbs straight away O_O I nearly had a fit lol so now we have to fight to get him at around 21lbs. He's so lazy :blink:

I bought him all this new stuff, like a lion doll and he refuses to play with it!! Obviously, hes too much of a man to play with an adorable stuffed lion. He also will not write, or play his guitar, or roller skate or wear his wig :boxed: The only thing he does like is his soccer ball.

I wanted the pretty Violetchi tama but I got the fat duck-like one :boxed: I didn't want him but I very well couldn't be so mean as to restart him for being what he is. So I have a lazy blob with angelina jolie lips -_- lol

Sounds like someone's tama needs some timeout... :naughty:

And it's good you didn't restart! It's cool there's different kinds of tamas!

*wonders what kind of tama Beebs will come out* :wink2:

yeah i visited the music shop in tama town earlyer and a piano cost 28000 im like NOOOOO :blink:

Oh no, I need to go and earn some serious tama points!!

I need to get a piano!! O_O

Darn, Beebs's in sleep right now, we can't earn a point!

mine hasn't even gone to school yet. I keep trying and they say he's not old enough >_<

Mine's not in school yet either!

I just click him to go to work cause there's said "work"

And then the "AWAY" message comes to the screen and suddenly

my tama's singing with this other fat tamagotchi..?!

And then he comes back and is happy! O.o