Mika in Milan, Italy, April 12th

robertina

Looking forward to his ONLY concert in Italy...I guess there is someone in this fanclub going to the concert??? Italian people, I mean...:wink2:

Shall we prepare something special for Mika in this occasion? :wub2:

Is there any active Italian fan club that is organizing something??

Bye to all Mika-addicted!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Ho due biglietti cara...sono in prima fila con le altre italiane del sito :)

Andiamoci tutte insieme!!!

TRANSLATION:

I've got two tickets, my dear...I'm in the first line with other italians of mikafunclub!

...Come with us!!!

Rensie from Milan is coming as well, will you disguise or wear something very Mika-ish??? (lollipops, big girl....).

Oh...I will dress very colourful...that's all :yay:

You imagine something like this....

21953.jpg

or this...

image1l.jpg

:naughty:

ci sarò anche io con una aMika, dai dai dai dai, organizziamo qualcosa!!! Ma secondo voi questo concerto non è un po poco sponsorizzato? in giro per milano non ho visto molta pubblicità come per altri concerti.. Così Mika sarà tutto per noi!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to this gig!!!!!!!

AHHAAAA WOWWW!!!

Anche io dovrei esserci....si spera.....conto che un mio amico abbia già preso i biglietti!:thumb_yello: Noi vorremmo venirci in bretelle.......:roftl:

I should be there too....hopefully.....hoping my friend has already got the tickets! We'd like to come with braces......:naughty:

Anche io dovrei esserci....si spera.....conto che un mio amico abbia già preso i biglietti!:thumb_yello: Noi vorremmo venirci in bretelle.......:roftl:

I should be there too....hopefully.....hoping my friend has already got the tickets! We'd like to come with braces......:naughty:

Someone from Genoa!!!! My town!!! I left when I was 28 to marry...now I live in Pianura Padana...:thumbdown: you know what I mean.....

Ok, I will take soap bubbles, rosettes, and dress something very colourful.... I think it's enough, considering i'm al oldling....:wink2:

My two sons should wear something circus-like, we'll see.....to make Mika happy!!! He want a circus around him!

ci sarò anche io con una aMika, dai dai dai dai, organizziamo qualcosa!!! Ma secondo voi questo concerto non è un po poco sponsorizzato? in giro per milano non ho visto molta pubblicità come per altri concerti.. Così Mika sarà tutto per noi!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to this gig!!!!!!!

AHHAAAA WOWWW!!!

I'm afraid you're right....no ad for this concert, just a label on the CD...

we could play cards with him!

Maybe they will launch something in the next days...

Someone from Genoa!!!! My town!!! I left when I was 28 to marry...now I live in Pianura Padana...:thumbdown: you know what I mean.....

Ok, I will take soap bubbles, rosettes, and dress something very colourful.... I think it's enough, considering i'm al oldling....:wink2:

My two sons should wear something circus-like, we'll see.....to make Mika happy!!! He want a circus around him!

Grande:thumb_yello: La grande Genova!:biggrin2: Dove a Genova?

In effetti posso capirti, passare alla Pianura Padana non è proprio il massimo....niente mare.....:thumbdown:

Allora magari al concerto ci riconosceremo dall'accento:thumb_yello:

Great! The great Genoa! Where in Genoa? I see your point actually...moving to the Pianura Padana isn't exactly exciting....no sea.....

Maybe at the concert we'll recognise ourselves from our accent:naughty:

Ok, allora l'iedea che va per la maggiore è vestirci multicolor... e magari con braces.. Vedrò che posso fare..

Io pensavo di venire con una amica, in realtà siamo già in 4... sempre più Mikafan!!!

Ok, so we will wear multicoloured dresses and braces! I thought to come to the gig with only a friend but actually we are 4... ALWAYS MORE MIKAFAN!!!!!

Ok, allora l'iedea che va per la maggiore è vestirci multicolor... e magari con braces.. Vedrò che posso fare..

Io pensavo di venire con una amica, in realtà siamo già in 4... sempre più Mikafan!!!

Ok, so we will wear multicoloured dresses and braces! I thought to come to the gig with only a friend but actually we are 4... ALWAYS MORE MIKAFAN!!!!!

mmmhh, i saw some coloured optical shoes... i think i'll do some mika shopping

("I love shopping with ...mika" as you know the kind).:wink2:

see you in front of magazzini generali veeeeery early!!! :thumb_yello:

but we can update later, bye

Yey i'm going to see him in milan too, sooo excited...I hear they've changed the location to limelight do you know if there is a website or any picturse of this club so i can get an idea of what it looks like.

I shall have to buy a MASSIVE lollipop to take with me for the whole concert.

I'm so excited, i'm counting down the days on my msn :D:D

Yey i'm going to see him in milan too, sooo excited...I hear they've changed the location to limelight do you know if there is a website or any picturse of this club so i can get an idea of what it looks like.

I shall have to buy a MASSIVE lollipop to take with me for the whole concert.

I'm so excited, i'm counting down the days on my msn :D:D

London? and you will come to Milan??? Great!!!

go to the thread "Concerti n Milano Moved"and you will find new address and more news.

See you in Milan then

:thumb_yello:

for a series of reasons, I managed to spot a tick for the italian concert and I'll be there as well :biggrin2:

where the heck is this new place..? :tears: thanks so much for the update!! last time I checked the official mika sites, there still stood the old location.

anyway, I just had managed to locate the old place on the map. dammit. I read "university" in the other thread. is it the same area as the previous place then?

is there only 1 university there..? :blink:

what time did you guys arrange to meet? where?

I have got some plans in store for my outfit but I am not sure whether it'll turn out as cool as I hope. I'm working on it though :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

*checked the other thread again: I can't find where I read the word "university".. did I dream it..? :blink: sigh*

for a series of reasons, I managed to spot a tick for the italian concert and I'll be there as well :biggrin2:

where the heck is this new place..? :tears: thanks so much for the update!! last time I checked the official mika sites, there still stood the old location.

anyway, I just had managed to locate the old place on the map. dammit. I read "university" in the other thread. is it the same area as the previous place then?

is there only 1 university there..? :blink:

what time did you guys arrange to meet? where?

I have got some plans in store for my outfit but I am not sure whether it'll turn out as cool as I hope. I'm working on it though :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

*checked the other thread again: I can't find where I read the word "university".. did I dream it..? :blink: sigh*

hi, I have found the map going from magazzini generali (green flag) to limelight (red flag). They are not so far from eachother.

Here is the map, hope it will be of any help!

See you in Milan, we will update later to agree a meeting point/hour :thumb_yello:

Mika concert in Milan - new location.bmp

No, you didn't dream of the word university! Both places are near Bocconi, which is a rather famous university of Economics! And it is not the only one in Milan:thumb_yello:

I just mentioned it since it could help as a reference point! :thumb_yello:

thanks ever so much, robertina! how sweet of you! :)

and thanks for the info, martincy! :)

I'll keep an eye on this thread, so we can arrange something as to where to meet.

tomorrow I'm gonna go on mika-shopping spree. I have got some plans as to what to wear, but I'm not sure I can find it.. :blink:

OK, THEN, LET'S HOPE IS THE FINAL LOCATION....!!!

someone went to the ticket office and they say it will be moved to 'Rolling Stone'.... I think they have mixed up info, but that someone is going to check properly...

I' ll let you know....

OMG, it's a treasure hunt!!! But the treasuse is definitely worth!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: