Question About Age Limit....

lovelove_mika

he's show has age limits????? O.o

yey ! it's a security system i guess ! because young children could become deaf because of the concert and because it's too dangerous because of the crowd :wink2:

but if you're 13 in spite of being 14 i guess it's not a real problem XD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I'm turning 14 in June and I hope Mika comes to Australia and if he does, they won't let me in?! I'm going with a friend of mine and her mum. Does anyone think they'll let us in if her mum's there with us?

as long as you are accompanied by an adult and don't ask for anything from the bar, it should be fine....

Mostly it depends on venue. Like in the states, some are 18+, many are 21+ but we also have plenty of all age venues as well. You'll just have to act natural. They rarely check unless your obviously well below the age limit.

hang on is there age limits on all hes concerts?

im 13 and hav orderd tickets 4 the shepherds bush concert may 14th

o lordyyyyyyyy

I don't Know about Shepards Bush, but I got my ticket for Birmingham yesterday and it says under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18.

I don't Know about Shepards Bush, but I got my ticket for Birmingham yesterday and it says under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18.

Well I'm glad my friend's mum doesn't act weird like most adults. She's cool...my mum...well she doesn't want to come anyway :bleh: