The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

jealouse? i die for it. i hate her . not really, but i envy her and everybody who was around him. why i couldn't be?

Nice pics

In a way it must have been heart breaking to be her, especially in the end.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you people pay too much attention on looks.

It's not a beauty show, but you always mention about MIKA'S cutiness, about Freddie's looks, about everything: arms, hands, legs, hair, fingers, head shape, clothes, make up, whatever!!

I think I'm going to explode!!

I think you people pay too much attention on looks.

It's not a beauty show, but you always mention about MIKA'S cutiness, about Freddie's looks, about everything: arms, hands, legs, hair, fingers, head shape, clothes, make up, whatever!!

I think I'm going to explode!!

Thats rather harsh Sam.

The way someone looks depends alot on their spirit, I dont think we are as shallow as you think:biggrin2: Mika and Freddie are not cute or beautiful cause of their physical looks but the hidden things like how they move, giggle, how they look, their intensity, energy etc.... Whats on the inside is way more important. But we adore them so all looks beautiful to us, For example we could say well fred has a right mouthful of messed up teeth on him and a pigeon chest:roftl: and MIka's forhead is too big..or whatever, but we DONT dwell on the physical. It is because of the energy/vibes(what ever you wan tto call it) they give off we are drawn to them, and being human we discuss all their features focusing on the best ones cause we admire them and want to see them as beautiful. his is how i see it anyway. :boxed:

here another ones i love. when i look him in these pics i have the feeling that he's going to speak or move . the pics are so alive.

Crina for example said that freds about to speak or move, not OMG check out his sexy tash:roftl: :roftl: if we were rationally discussing Freds looks I dont think he'd come of well:lmao:

She sounds like she feels a connection to his spirit, not his tash I think:biggrin2:

This is how many Queenies and mikamaniacs feel , its not a beauty contest:blink: dont know why youd think that:boxed: Although I would point out that to admire beauty is not a crime, whether it be someones spirit, their voice, there feet, their nose, their garden, a painting.. etc etc...:biggrin2:

Thats rather harsh Sam.

The way someone looks depends alot on their spirit, I dont think we are as shallow as you think:biggrin2: Mika and Freddie are not cute or beautiful cause of their physical looks but the hidden things like how they move, giggle, how they look, their intensity, energy etc.... Whats on the inside is way more important. But we adore them so all looks beautiful to us, For example we could say well fred has a right mouthful of messed up teeth on him and a pigeon chest:roftl: and MIka's forhead is too big..or whatever, but we DONT dwell on the physical. It is because of the energy/vibes(what ever you wan tto call it) they give off we are drawn to them, and being human we discuss all their features focusing on the best ones cause we admire them and want to see them as beautiful. his is how i see it anyway. :boxed:

Oh, sorry if I'm harsh, I didn't mean to be like that :blink: Yes, thank you for explanation, it's great you take these things like that. I don't know, maybe that's just very natural thing for human-beings to see what's outside, and only then what's inside, so they make their first impression. Sometimes I'd LOVE to be blind :mf_rosetinted:

Crina for example said that freds about to speak or move, not OMG check out his sexy tash:roftl: :roftl: if we were rationally discussing Freds looks I dont think he'd come of well

She sounds like she feels a connection to his spirit, not his tash I think:biggrin2:

This is how many Queenies and mikamaniacs feel , its not a beauty contest:blink: dont know why youd think that:boxed: Although I would point out that to admire beauty is not a crime, whether it be someones spirit, their voice, there feet, their nose, their garden, a painting.. etc etc...:biggrin2:

I understand, it just seems too much of these "cute nose" and "cute eyes" things LOL :bleh: I hope fans will never ever forget about that spiritual side.

I think most humans see the person first not the looks, I mean many a man will salivate with tounge out at beautiful woman but they want to be married to someone who they know will stick by them and be fun , enjoy life. You seem to have little faith in human nature. Its harsh as all these celebrities around really given the impression that our world is very shallow but it is only their world and not their real world either, their public pretend one, sure they are loads of arse holes around too, but you wont find many in here:biggrin2:

I understand, it just seems too much of these "cute nose" and "cute eyes" things LOL :bleh: I hope fans will never ever forget about that spiritual side.

It is just banter:roftl:after all , all we have of fred is his spirit, our memories....

i actually love the way freddie look. but what i love most of him is that he was a very intelligent person. he could talk hours about musicians, books, mouvies, arts, paintings etc. he wasn't an einstein, but he was warm, clever, real friend an a human beign. did you know that he donate a lot of money to the people he didn't knew? when he saw at tv persons hwo needeed help, he grab his pen and his chek book and write a chek for those who really need it. not to mentioned the gifts for his friends: HOUSES, CARS, VACATIONS, TRIPS, PARTIES, FLYING TICKETS AT CONCERTS AND HIS BIRTHDAYS ETC. NOW, what you call this? he was very generouse and very warm person. he loved children and in tours children were all around. adn nobody was aloud to speak " dirty " in front of them. he allso was the godfather for mary's child and for one from his stuff . he loved his parents and wanted to gave them a bigger house, but they refussed him. or , once his sister redecorated the kitchen but was expensive, and then he said " let me paid for this. i wanna help you, you're my sis."

that's why i love him in the real sense of the word. for being such a human and such a modest person as everybody who knew him said.