The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In this one Freddie looks better I think I don't really like Mika's Kinomo:sorry:

mika's kimono is just fine . the difference is that freddie put it more sexy while mika was too covered with it.

who is the man on the right?

is KENNY EVERETT a dj at an important radio station in london from the 1970. he was the man who promoted BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. he played in one day for 14 times and so the song was a hit and the ANATO was big time album. he was married but after a time he discovered that he's gay and of course was for a short time freddie's lover. he died of aids too in 1996 i f i remember right.

is KENNY EVERETT a dj at an important radio station in london from the 1970. he was the man who promoted BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. he played in one day for 14 times and so the song was a hit and the ANATO was big time album. he was married but after a time he discovered that he's gay and of course was for a short time freddie's lover. he died of aids too in 1996 i f i remember right.

Thank you:wub2:

I've already read about Kenny everet but I didn't know how he looks like :)

I've heard of him before as the guy who ensured that Bohemian Rhapsody was a hit :naughty: Too bad about him passing on, though.

Is that Kenny Everett?? :shocked: