The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All those pics are made by Mick Rock. He was the 70s rockstars photographer and his work is brilliant Check his website here: http://www.mickrock.com/html/gallery.html

Yeah, I know, thanks! But yet, some of them I had never seen before... :wub2:

And of course, speaking of Mick Rock, we can't forget the cover of Queen II! Probably one of my fave Queen pics ever! :wub2:

You knowwww Mary .. people may not agree , BUT I see SO SO much Mika in early Freddie , the flair , the look .. somthing very much there:wub2:

I know what you mean! :wub2:

I just don't agree when people label Mika as "the new Freddie" (because everyone knows there will never be another one) and specially when they say Mika is trying to be Freddie!

Although there are some similarities, they're different and Mika will sure evolve in a different way, nothing to do with what Freddie did...

BUT, yeah...I can totally get what you mean! And I like that "little bit of Mika" in Freddie...or Freddie in Mika! :naughty:

17ye4.jpg

Freddie%20Mercury%208.jpg

Yep! I really DO like it! :teehee::wub2:

MARY!! HOLY SMOKE that is amazing!! :shocked::shocked:

At first the link between Mika and Mr M was huge now I dont see it so much , I think its due to the fact he played on Freddies piano , met Brian May and all that stuff

It doesnt cross my mind these days I must say , Mika has some of Freddies "spirit":wub2:

MARY!! HOLY SMOKE that is amazing!! :shocked::shocked:

At first the link between Mika and Mr M was huge now I dont see it so much , I think its due to the fact he played on Freddies piano , met Brian May and all that stuff

It doesnt cross my mind these days I must say , Mika has some of Freddies "spirit":wub2:

:wub2:

Speaking of having the "spirit", I'd love to hear Mika singing "My Melancholy Blues"... I guess it's one of the songs that would fit his voice just perfectly...And the feeling... :wub2: dunno, I just think it would be awesome! :blush-anim-cl:

I know what you mean! :wub2:

I just don't agree when people label Mika as "the new Freddie" (because everyone knows there will never be another one) and specially when they say Mika is trying to be Freddie!

Although there are some similarities, they're different and Mika will sure evolve in a different way, nothing to do with what Freddie did...

BUT, yeah...I can totally get what you mean! And I like that "little bit of Mika" in Freddie...or Freddie in Mika! :naughty:

17ye4.jpg

Freddie%20Mercury%208.jpg

Yep! I really DO like it! :teehee::wub2:

That is so freaky! I really see alot of FM in M too, I wonder if theyd have been friends or worst enemies, they would prob realyl irriate each other!!:naughty:

That is so freaky! I really see alot of FM in M too, I wonder if theyd have been friends or worst enemies, they would prob realyl irriate each other!!:naughty:

Hi Jenga,

Nice to read your posts again. I hope you'll have more time now that your baby is growing:wink2:

Sorry to hear you missed the London gig

I think Freddie had one of the best voices in rock. A true Legend and will never be forgotten. Donno what i wouldnt do and give to see the original Queen live. But sad enough not possible. And his stage performance... wow!!!!I have deep respect for him. Pure talent and great stage presence. But the show must go one... Think i'll watch the 'live at Wembley' concert from 86 :)

bio03.jpg

queen3.jpg

MadeInHeavenLandscapeEvening.jpg

Forever R.I.P

Have you guys seen what Brian wrote about Mika on his soapbox?

He was born to it, rather like someone else I remember ... it's nice to see Mika still has 'A little Freddie' in his broad palette of talents :wub2:

Yep...we totally understand you, Mr.May! :naughty:

• 1 month later...

BUT, yeah...I can totally get what you mean! And I like that "little bit of Mika" in Freddie...or Freddie in Mika! :naughty

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/Cassia_/MIKA/17ye4.jpg

http://frankpicturesgallery.com/artists/mickrock/Freddie%20Mercury%208.jpg

Yep! I really DO like it! :teehee:wub2

Ooh I did a bunch of photo edits like this...

mikaandfreddie.jpg

mikaandfreddie10.jpg

mikaandfreddie2.jpg

mikaandfreddie3.jpg

mikaandfreddie4.jpg

mikaandfreddie5.jpg

mikaandfreddie6.jpg

More to come...haha

Soon going to a Brian May fan bday :) cant wait!!!!

Freddie... Forever R.I.P :tears:

Let's not forget, either, that Roger will be 50 soon:wink2:

... I will put a reminder of that in my calendar.

I know. But its Brian sunday. Rogers is first the 26th so theres a weeks time to that. Will celebrate that one too :) And rememner John will be 58 the day after Mika:thumb_yello:

60, actually

He´s getting ooooooooooold :naughty:

:doh:

Freudian slip :naughty:

I still live in a world where he is still 50 :biggrin2: