Poland again

szopiasta

Hi! My name is Anna and I've just (sic!) learned about MIKA. My sister, who, unlike me, owns a telly, told me to check him out and I've fallen head over heels in an instant. What a great voice! What a presence!

I'm supposed to write my BA paper now (deadline on Tuesday) and all I can do is to sit on YouTube and watch Mika's videos.....crazy!!! Somebody help me, please! ;)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I know!

I did that too when I first discovered Mika!

There's no cure, Im still watching the vids of his live performances,

even I've seen them all tens of times! :blink:

Can't wait to actually see him live! :wink2:

Oh, And welcome!

Hi! My name is Anna and I've just (sic!) learned about MIKA. My sister, who, unlike me, owns a telly, told me to check him out and I've fallen head over heels in an instant. What a great voice! What a presence!

I'm supposed to write my BA paper now (deadline on Tuesday) and all I can do is to sit on YouTube and watch Mika's videos.....crazy!!! Somebody help me, please! ;)

Welcome here!!!!

Haha, Mika and YouTube, welcome to our life :D hahahaha.

Welcome! It's great to hear that you have the same problem I had about a week ago ;) I had a deadline for a term paper (ok, not the BA paper) last Friday and it was really hard to keep myself away from youtube. I'm not sure if that helps you, but at least you know that you're not the only one ;)