Mika telling us to eff ourselves ?!?!

sunshine931

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we will pass for babies now but I have to agree, that was really .. chien like we say here... :thumbdown:

Maybe we have to much of a good reputation here... we should not be as nice with people, we get hurt after :wink2:

Will he get a nice welcome next time in Montreal???? Notre devise c'est bien "Je me souviens"

This is the text that comes with the video:

This video has Mika saying "You have a bone to pick with the people from Montreal... I'll tell you what. Cause when I was over there, they were all like 'Ohh! Its such a big deal, such a bad thing you did Montreal first, cause Toronto's ****'... But they can go eff themselves!"

I was thinking... Is there something like a rivalry (is that the word?) between Montreal and Toronto? Like there sometimes is between big cities in other countries? Just wondering...

That's what the description of the video says he said... and I think that's what he said... now I hope I'm just misinterpretating....

"You have a bone to pick with the people from Montreal... I'll tell you what. Cause when I was over there, they were all like 'Ohh! Its such a big deal, such a bad thing you did Montreal first, cause Toronto's ****'... But they can go eff themselves!"

I was thinking... Is there something like a rivalry (is that the word?) between Montreal and Toronto? Like there sometimes is between big cities in other countries? Just wondering...

Montreal is French and Toronto English.... it's start from there. But I'm French, my father from Ontario, I don't hate the rest of the country...

I think that he was saying that the people who had criticised him for playing Montreal could **** themselves.

i have listened to it as best as i can and i have to agree with Mika Mad aswell

it is hard to hear however Mika would NEVER say anything nasty while stood on stage at a concert that ppl. have paid good money 4 and slag them off!!!! Id wait and reserve your judgements until u find a better copy!!!:thumb_yello: its all ok!!!!

There's always been kind of a rivalry between Toronto and Montréal, yes... mainly a hockey rivalry I'd say !!! Of course in both cities you'll find morons who say that the other city is ****... but I think that's stupid and personaly I got nothing against Toronto... I've been there and really liked it.

Now maybe Mika met some people in Montréal who dissed Toronto but that doesn't mean we are like that and I don't think it justifies him saying to eff ourselves on stage in Toronto... it's a pretty strong statement I think...

I'm just sad cause we offered him such a warm welcome and all... oh well... what can I say, I just think it's not very nice...

yes what tia said :thumb_yello:

Because i really seriously doubt he said what was in that video description the sound quality isnt fantastic

Plus you would think he may have got some negative response from the audience if that was said

and if the quote is in the video description its what your going to hear if you know what i mean :blink:

i have listened to it as best as i can and i have to agree with Mika Mad aswell

I hope that's what he meant... but I don't see why he would say that in Toronto... and he did say to the people in Toronto: you have a bone to pick up with Montréal people...

yes what tia said :thumb_yello:

Because i really seriously doubt he said what was in that video description the sound quality isnt fantastic

Plus you would think he may have got some negative response from the audience if that was said

and if the quote is in the video description its what your going to hear if you know what i mean :blink:

Mmmm.... thing is if he really said that he's not gonna get a negative response from the audience I think because like I said, yes there is kind of a rivalry between the two cities... which I think is stupid really...

But I know what you mean when you say if you read the quote first than that's what you're gonna hear...

I hope that's not what he said... I really find it hard to believe he would say such a nasty thing.. but I don't know that's what I hear...

yeah ok im not very good at explaining myself for sure

But i guess i am going to stick up for Mika i dont believe he said that

sure if he did he deserves a slap across the wrists

But i think it is an honest misinterpretation

yeah ok im not very good at explaining myself for sure

But i guess i am going to stick up for Mika i dont believe he said that

I hope you're right... I don't want to believe it... I met him after the show in Montréal and thought he was the nicest person ever... didn't come across like somebody who would say something like that...

Really hope it's a misinterpretation because, there will be alot of volonter for that slap....

I feel that he about to be lynched for something that he didn't do!

Just because someone has apparently transcribed his speech, it doesn't mean that it's accurate!

He's not that daft that he'd slag off his audience, is he?

-Give the man some credit.

a) he's a nice guy

b) the word's aren't clear.

Bexxy is right -it's a misinterpretation!

Just because someone has apparently transcribed his speech, it doesn't mean that it's accurate!

a) he's a nice guy

Believe me, I do what to think that too soooo much...

a) he's a nice guy

Don't want to lynch him or anything... I still love him as much !!! And if he did diss Montréal (which I really hope he didn't), he said it in front of the Toronto audience, he didn't say that in Montréal...

I know he's a great guy and all, and I truely respect him and like I said he was soooooo nice to me when I met him... and I think it's because I like him so much that I'm maybe over reacting on this... and because I love my city too !