I AM MAD. Mika, ppppplease HELP! (re: Mika tour in Japan)

Anakin

Mika will appear in Fuji Rock Festival in Japan, which will be held for three days from July 27 to 29 in a ski resort (thus quite far away from any large cities). Tickets are on sale now, however, the festival management company does not disclose detailed festival schedule yet. So we do not know which date Mika or any other artist will appear. The three-day ticket costs 39,800 yen or 250 euro! Including transportation to the town and accomodation, it will be easily over $1,000! :jawdrop: And it is not refundable... I don't believe this!:badmood:

Of course we can see performances of many other artists, but young Mika fans may not be able to afford this kind of money. I have to work, so I cannot attend for three days either. We desperately hope Mika will play gig in large cities so that all of Mika fans can go. Mika, please help us!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is bizarre. Even if we go there just for one-day it will not be very affordable due to transportation and accomodation. I was afraid that this would happen. Mika is a BIG artist but he is not yet well known in Japan...so we guessed that we might not be able to have opportunities to see him at clubs like you guys do in U.K./Europe/U.S. This might be the only chance we can see him...I hope NOT!:protest:

Although I am a music lover I do not really want to be standing for three days...it will be over 30 degrees at the end of July even in a ski resort. I bet he and the band will not do Love Today gig wearing lion/rabbit/whatever costume, lol.:naughty: I am really jealous of you guys!

Mika will appear in Fuji Rock Festival in Japan, which will be held for three days from July 27 to 29 in a ski resort (thus quite far away from any large cities). Tickets are on sale now, however, the festival management company does not disclose detailed festival schedule yet. So we do not know which date Mika or any other artist will appear. The three-day ticket costs 39,800 yen or 250 euro! Including transportation to the town and accomodation, it will be easily over $1,000! :jawdrop: And it is not refundable... I don't believe this!:badmood:

Of course we can see performances of many other artists, but young Mika fans may not be able to afford this kind of money. I have to work, so I cannot attend for three days either. We desperately hope Mika will play gig in large cities so that all of Mika fans can go. Mika, please help us!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

awww....maybe till july he will get bigger there and have another club show?

ill cross my fingers for u guys!

I know everything in japan is more expensive, but this is frankly out of reach... :blink: I am sorry, anakin (lovely ID BTW! :wink2: ).

I REALLY hope for ya better chances for you to see mika will come up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this mean that Mika is in Japan twice, once for May 26 MTV Video Music awards and then again for Fuji Rock Festival???

And I hope Mika doesn't mind SWELTERING heat in Japan in summer for Fuji Rock festival.

And Anakin, I tried to access your Mixi forum, but they won't let anyone join unless they are invited now....well my poor Japanese is assuming that is what the message said, it is impossible to register as a newbie.

I am just looking and hoping for ways to know how to get to see Mika in Japan...I will be so sad if I can't!!