Mika in Teen Vogue Magazine!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres mika in teen vogue magazine! I also have some pics that I found on the internet. I'll give you close up pics so you can read the article later.

i lost my records cause of this magazine!

i was at the airport when i saw the mika article and i got so excited i forgot my records at my feet when i went to pay the cashier! when i realized i forgot i was in the middle flight, i panicked!

i even had a signed nilsson album in there, if mika knew i lost a signed a nilsson album! oh my!

i was at the airport when i saw the mika article and i got so excited i forgot my records at my feet when i went to pay the cashier! when i realized i forgot i was in the middle flight, i panicked!

i even had a signed nilsson album in there, if mika knew i lost a signed a nilsson album! oh my!

:shocked: eeek! that musta sucked!

Heres mika in teen vogue magazine! I also have some pics that I found on the internet. I'll give you close up pics so you can read the article later.

do you get Elle Magazine? there was a article on him in there..too bad its not online though

Oh my goodness! I feel so bad for you! Did you try contacting the airport or something, maybe someone could have turned them in. It's a long shot, I know, but it might be worth the effort, you never know.

omg, i'm so sorry for you..i always lose my stuff when going around, and i always get so angry:boxed:

Oh my goodness! I feel so bad for you! Did you try contacting the airport or something, maybe someone could have turned them in. It's a long shot, I know, but it might be worth the effort, you never know.

i tried but the lady didnt care, i was trying to explain that there was SIGNED Nilsson in there, and i knew where it was, the hms host gift shop by the cashier, but she said all she could do was wait for someone to turn it in.

i tried but the lady didnt care, i was trying to explain that there was SIGNED Nilsson in there, and i knew where it was, the hms host gift shop by the cashier, but she said all she could do was wait for someone to turn it in.

That really sucks

Well, at least they know somebody wants it back...

I hope some nice person could find it and turn it in... :mf_rosetinted:

Im sorry for you!

Must have been horrible to notice in the plane that it's missing! :blink:

Well, at least they know somebody wants it back...

I hope some nice person could find it and turn it in... :mf_rosetinted:

Im sorry for you!

Must have been horrible to notice in the plane that it's missing! :blink:

i kind of panicked on tha plane, but the flight attended was really nice i was sad so i asked if there was any chocolate on the plane and she found me cookies and kit kats!

i was sitting next to a little girl so we split everything cause she brought us so much!

do you get Elle Magazine? there was a article on him in there..too bad its not online though

There is an article on the Swedish Elle site. Probably not the same as you are talking about, but it's Mika :) Maybe I should try and translate it someday, but I'm not sure my English is good enough

i kind of panicked on tha plane, but the flight attended was really nice i was sad so i asked if there was any chocolate on the plane and she found me cookies and kit kats!

i was sitting next to a little girl so we split everything cause she brought us so much!

Aww, that's sweet!! :wink2:

It's so cool there's nice people out there!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and although the attachments are pending approval, it might make you happy to know that there is a

BRAND

SPANKING

NEW

phot of mika in that article. :)

dressed in grey, ironically....

wanted to scan it but my friend lost the mag! :(