Mika pics.

femifrosk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got curly hair and let me tell you, it is a monster most times! Without the right de-frizzing stuff, it looks like the fuzzy side of velcro. Not pretty at all. And I totally sympathize, Mirtella (sorry if I spelled it wrong!), I actually don't comb my hair ever except while I'm washing it. It looks like absolute crap otherwise!

I like his jacket in the first picture! He's got the most amazing jackets. I wonder if he buys them at thrift stores or pays a ridiculous sum of money for them...

ooh..ooops! sorry, haven't slept much tonight...

he was a model before? really? didn't know that:blink:

I don't think he was. I one of the interviews he said "I am not a model", and as far as I know, he only modeled ones for Paul Smith. Any other professional pictures - only coz he became famous and he needs to promote his album, IMHO.

But on the second picture he looks kind of young...... that's were the confusion comes in. :blink: Maybe, it's just hair that makes him look different?

I would imagine that a few things (clothes) were free. He's gotten a free mobile phone for example. So who knows what else?:original:

Ah, the perks of being famous. I looove free things! One time I got some anti-prostate cancer pills just because they were free. Yes, my house is cluttered.

Mika seems like the kind of guy that would buy something blah and turn it completely around and make it his own! Like that jacket in the banner [points up]. I love it, and it looks unique. Maybe he made it himself before he got famous? I would like to think so.

Ah, the perks of being famous. I looove free things! One time I got some anti-prostate cancer pills just because they were free. Yes, my house is cluttered.

Mika seems like the kind of guy that would buy something blah and turn it completely around and make it his own! Like that jacket in the banner [points up]. I love it, and it looks unique. Maybe he made it himself before he got famous? I would like to think so.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:(anti-prostate pills)

That's just what I think... make the most blah into the most interesting!:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, he definitely wasn`t a model, I think. Well only for Paul Smith but not before. Just won`t believe it. :roftl:

P.S. Don`t worry mirtilla! I have totaly curly hairs too. And I don`t comb them. Never. Well, only when I`ve just washed them. Coz it`s just NOT worth it! And in the second pic Mika`s hair are just combed, that`s why they look SOOO strange. :thumb_yello:

Yes, having curly hair is a blessing and a nightmare at the same time. :roftl: Sometimes they look just awfull and you don`t even know why. :thumbdown: But most of the time curly hair gives you such an active-funny-crazy look that cheers you up. And yeah, you don`t need to spend time making them look perfect, simply because you know - THEY`LL NEVER BE PERFECT! And that`s the best part of it, don`t you think? :wink2:

totally agree!:thumb_yello: i comb them only when i've just washed them too, when they're still wet

I don't think he was. I one of the interviews he said "I am not a model", and as far as I know, he only modeled ones for Paul Smith. Any other professional pictures - only coz he became famous and he needs to promote his album, IMHO.

that's what i thought, i did remeber an interview in which he said he wasn't a model but playing a model for Paul Smith was funny.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:(anti-prostate pills)

I know! It's like I have a disease! I MUST HAVE THINGS THAT ARE FREE!!!

Anyways, regarding the modelling thing, didn't he say that he was the opposite? He said he is always followed in fancy stores because he wears big trenchcoats and people think he'll steal something... I thought that was funny!