guapo!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you must be Perez himself!

You just want us to see you on Youtube... :naughty:

OMG, you discovered me! :thumbdown: As soon as I heard Mika comes to this site, I had to come to find him!!! I'm in love with him!! :wub2: We haven't talk in a while, I think he's trying to avoid me.

lol

Haha he was so funny Perez! Could his hair be any bluer? I don't think so. Mika was great-but he came like 45 minutes late because he was doing a photo shoot. He looked beautiful and was so sweet!

These two are very close, no? Any thoughts?

We are bf's!!:thumb_yello:

OMG, you discovered me! :thumbdown: As soon as I heard Mika comes to this site, I had to come to find him!!! I'm in love with him!! :wub2: We haven't talk in a while, I think he's trying to avoid me.

lol

Now why on earth would he try to avoid you Perez dear, it's not like you seem to be stalking him or anything :blink::roftl:

this thread is becoming weird...and dangerous. :shocked:

lol. Don't worry, I'm not Perez, and I don't want to be him:thumbdown: but yeah, I thought this thread was becoming weird too.:naughty:

lol. Don't worry, I'm not Perez, and I don't want to be him:thumbdown: but yeah, I thought this thread was becoming weird too.:naughty:

Yeah, slightly...

But thanks for postin, it was the same occasion at least! :naughty:

uuh nice video lol

I actually became a fan of mika after several posts about him on perez's site. yes, im a sucker for celebrity news/gossip. hehe. but I do prefer ONTD! (oh no they didnt on LiveJournal)