Concert in Milan: necklace for MIKA

robertina

so, so ,so... April 12th is approaching fast!! :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

And sweet Sivan started a new trend.... so we'll like to be the next!

We are planning to give MIKA a new necklace (he seems to wear lots of them recetly) and we are collecting pendants.... pls. how many are to be expected??

As some of you already know, I'll hang 3.

Will you pls. update the list?

Robertina: 3

Esperia75: 4

Avoca: 1

Hotdlp: 2/3

Mirtilla: 1

Another fool idea came to my mind this morning at 6.00 when I was watching AGAIN the Koko gig on msn (nobody will be upset for that, right?...we all are getting crazy)...SHALL WE GIVE HIM THE NECKLACE BEFORE THE CONCERT SO THAT HE MAY WEAR IT DURING IT???

Am I daring too much???

we can assemble everything just before the concert starts, we'll have plenty of time in the queue, you just have to take the pendants with you and send me PM with your mobile phones, so that we can easily meet (wear some sort of MFC badge with nickname, plz.).

Now, it's up to you!!!

Mikakisses and Mikahugs to everyone....(fancy it!!!)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, so ,so... April 12th is approaching fast!! :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

And sweet Sivan started a new trend.... so we'll like to be the next!

We are planning to give MIKA a new necklace (he seems to wear lots of them recetly) and we are collecting pendants.... pls. how many are to be expected??

As some of you already know, I'll hang 3.

Will you pls. update the list?

Robertina: 3

Another fool idea came to my mind this morning at 6.00 when I was watching AGAIN the Koko gig on msn (nobody will be upset for that, right?...we all are getting crazy)...SHALL WE GIVE HIM THE NECKLACE BEFORE THE CONCERT SO THAT HE MAY WEAR IT DURING IT???

Am I daring too much???

we can assemble everything just before the concert starts, we'll have plenty of time in the queue, you just have to take the pendants with you and send me PM with your mobile phones, so that we can easily meet (wear some sort of MFC badge with nickname, plz.).

Now, it's up to you!!!

Mikakisses and Mikahugs to everyone....(fancy it!!!)

i know what u can do!!! u can tell mika its my birthday 2 days after and he should EMAIL me to say happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! ;)

it will be the best birthday ever :)

even tho on my 21st birthday i had an amazing birthday to! (long time ago lol) i saw matchbox twenty live and met them backstage! :)

IF I make up my mind, IF some breath comes out from my mouth, IF I do not tremble, IF I do not faint...:blush-anim-cl:

I'LL DO THAT FOR YOU!!! :thumb_yello:

It's the minimum I can do for you, after the scrapbook affair...

Ciao, Sivan!

IF I make up my mind, IF some breath comes out from my mouth, IF I do not tremble, IF I do not faint...:blush-anim-cl:

I'LL DO THAT FOR YOU!!! :thumb_yello:

It's the minimum I can do for you, after the scrapbook affair...

Ciao, Sivan!

lol yeah u might b speachless...ill understand ;)

Sorry to bother you, you might have been asked millions of times before and probably you said something about this in other threads...

Is THIS forum he reads or Mikasounds (or others...)???

Do you have a final answer for this??

Thanks....

This is the forum he reads, because he said Mika Fan Club and he also knew that the book was coming so he had to have read it here :-)

thanks, sometimes i get puzzled and unsure...too many things to read and watch!

Sorry to bother you, you might have been asked millions of times before and probably you said something about this in other threads...

Is THIS forum he reads or Mikasounds (or others...)???

Do you have a final answer for this??

Thanks....

u now what i was just thinking???

why did i say that i want mika to email me???

i want him to CALL me!!!!!!! lol ok ok ok???? ;)

i would ask him to COME to my birthday party but i guess thats to much to ask??? hey summer what do u think? party in disneyland with mika???

HEY MIKA! if u read this u r invited!!! and i dont mind posponing my birthday in few days and wait till u arrive to CA! ;)

haha yesss!! i know he really wants to go to disneyland we should take him next time he's in cali! you know what would be really fun? BOWLING with mika!!

there is this bowling alley in hollywood called lucky strike and its like night club blowing, black lights, loud music and lounges http://www.bowlluckystrike.com

I was thinking about that for my birthday party PART 2

The first night in the concert and second night is bowling its VIPs only = MIka haha

don't be selfish... send invitations to us all!!!!

to Mika: go to her party, you deserve a day off the stage!!

OH I WISH!!!!!!!!!! i would love to have EVERYONE here!!!!! we could close disney land just for US!

haha yesss!! i know he really wants to go to disneyland we should take him next time he's in cali! you know what would be really fun? BOWLING with mika!!

there is this bowling alley in hollywood called lucky strike and its like night club blowing, black lights, loud music and lounges http://www.bowlluckystrike.com

The first night in the concert and second night is bowling its VIPs only = MIka haha

oooooo ohhhhhhhh just last night i told my dad i want to go bowling!!!!

i want i want!

hi robertina, heavily engaged these days. god, I am tired and bad mood, the concert will be some fresh air, honest. never mind.

I have found the pendant :) I hope he'll like it, it's small and it may suit him :)

I 100% agree to put together the necklace BEFORE concert, that's what'd be best. many of us come there early and we can gather up, assemble necklace and try and give him. I sense afterthe gig there'll be a huge crowd trying and see him and it'd be more difficult. not to mention many of us have to stick to a certain time schedule.

today i got other things to prepare the rest of my stuff. hope he'll like it all. he'll probably laugh of it LOL

badges have not come yet. :blink:

hi robertina, heavily engaged these days. god, I am tired and bad mood, the concert will be some fresh air, honest. never mind.

I have found the pendant :) I hope he'll like it, it's small and it may suit him :)

I 100% agree to put together the necklace BEFORE concert, that's what'd be best. many of us come there early and we can gather up, assemble necklace and try and give him. I sense afterthe gig there'll be a huge crowd trying and see him and it'd be more difficult. not to mention many of us have to stick to a certain time schedule.

today i got other things to prepare the rest of my stuff. hope he'll like it all. he'll probably laugh of it LOL

I'll come VERY EARLY!!!

no pendant from your daughter?

I thought to sum it up in one as I was afraid the necklace'd get too heavy, so I got this thing and will give him from both of us.

plus I had got him the other things just from us two, from when it seems no one wanted to join a common present, so I'm axctually showering him in presents.

my daughter made some little thing of her own too. lol santa avoca :naughty:

Actually I have only one pendant, since my idea was to bring a pendant-gift for each fan from the MFC at Milano. btw, it would be great to meet him before the concert but some of us can't be there very early..:sad:

Today i've given the badges to be printed: Avoca if yours won't arrive in time i'll give you one!:wink2:

oooooh i love bowling! but i suck so bad :D Everytime i have fun, but i never, NEVER strike a pin! not even one!:roftl: but it would so great to have a bowling night just MIKA and MIKA-ettes!!

Actually I have only one pendant, since my idea was to bring a pendant-gift for each fan from the MFC at Milano. btw, it would be great to meet him before the concert but some of us can't be there very early..:sad:

Today i've given the badges to be printed: Avoca if yours won't arrive in time i'll give you one!:wink2:

oooooh i love bowling! but i suck so bad :D Everytime i have fun, but i never, NEVER strike a pin! not even one!:roftl: but it would so great to have a bowling night just MIKA and MIKA-ettes!!

thx, mirtilla, you're such a sweetheart! :wink2: