One more for the Mika Team!

mandilambi

Just thought I'd share with you that I just got an email from one of my best friends that lives in the UK saying that I was successful in converting him to Mika! We discussed Mika and he told me that he liked Grace Kelly a lot, but that that was all he had heard from Mika. Of course, I told him to get the record as soon as he could. Well, he did and he said it's been on constant rotation all day and that I was right about how great it is!

So that's...four people I've converted thus far. Yay! :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've converted/brainwashed many a people!

One of my friends has Grace Kelly as a ringtone :D Another saw a poster that said "Micah" and thought of Mika since I talk about him so much. Many can identify his songs on the commercials. Another even had a dream with Mika in it! And all of these people haven't even bought the album yet!

I converted some people from tennis forum:biggrin2: and then I kept telling one of my friends (she's a musician) about MIKA and Grace Kelly every time I saw her at the University, and then finally after about two weeks she got it and was like: "Hey! That's MIKA who sings Grace Kelly. I didn't know it was him. I'm crazy of him too. " I'd been telling her it was mika thousands of times before!:blink: anyway! now she's addicted and going to buy the record. And I still hang round the University and make all the people around listen to Grace Kelly:wink2: