Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

haha i love that picture of perez! and yes i remember i was roasting there. lol you are so lucky you met Martin too! I met his sister who drew all of the album art work, she took our picture for us, the one of me and my 2 friends with mika. she was really nice! did you meet her too?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha i love that picture of perez! and yes i remember i was roasting there. lol you are so lucky you met Martin too! I met his sister who drew all of the album art work, she took our picture for us, the one of me and my 2 friends with mika. she was really nice! did you meet her too?

yeah! She was soooo nice! My friend and I started chatting with her then I kinda blurted out "Can I get a picture of you!" and she said "I want to take a picture WITH you!" so I got my other friend to take that =p I also met another sister of Mika's (not sure if she was his other older sis or younger) and his cousin. Also, his mom came up to me before the show and asked where I got my "MIKA" shirt lol

haha thats awesome! do you have the pic of u and her? i just want to see if the lady who took mine was definetly his sister because i wasn't positive if it was her or not.

where did you get your mika shirt lol?

I got my Mika shirt at his gramercy show =p 2 of my friends were wearing them too. They were quite a hit! Many compliments and some guy with a camera came up to us and said "Can you look into the camera and say 'We love Mika and we love z100!'" Also a member of Mika staff asked us where we got them and offered to take pics of Mika signing our CDs!

This is Mika's other sister and DaWack! I cropped out my friend and I cause idk if shed want her pic online lol

Mikassisters.jpg

Other sister .................... DaWack

lol yeah

aw the lady that we thought was her isn't her :[

lol i really want 2 go 2 a concert!

i saw the z100 people too there but we were too anxious to pay attention to them.

if mika gets on z100 i will scream because z100 kills every band they put on it lol

You probably had a member of Mika staff take this pics which is just as awesome!! The Mika staff lady who took the pics of Mika signing my CD also took a pic with her camera of just my friends with our MIKA shirts. I secretly hope she printed it out and it's hanging over his bed. =]

I did meet him! He was really cool and funny. My friend who was closer to his armpit said he smelled lol It WAS really hot in there.

There he is!

Perez.jpg

Sorry but I have to tell you! I met some of his fam and chatted a lot with Martin.

Martin.jpg

Oh wow, I used that picture (of Perez) for a powerpoint in English class, I didn't even know that you took it!

We had to recast the play, A Midsummer Night's Dream, with celebrities, and I casted him as Philostrate, a guy that likes to gossip and then I had Mika on there, of course, as Puck, who's a mischievous guy. My teacher loved it cause I made fun of most of the celebrities, (not Mika!) like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.

We had to recast the play, A Midsummer Night's Dream, with celebrities, and I casted him as Philostrate, a guy that likes to gossip and then I had Mika on there, of course, as Puck, who's a mischievous guy. My teacher loved it cause I made fun of most of the celebrities, (not Mika!) like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.

Thats brilliant! I had a Mika-related incident in english also.

But you have to watch this video to get it.

Every friday we have to read from our "self-selected" novels and my friend (whos also a Mika fan) had to read the name "Jane Austin" and we BURSTED into laughter.

Thats brilliant! I had a Mika-related incident in english also.

But you have to watch this video to get it.

Every friday we have to read from our "self-selected" novels and my friend (whos also a Mika fan) had to read the name "Jane Austin" and we BURSTED into laughter.

My project worked out even better since my English teacher loves Mika and plays his CD a lot.

Haha, I laughed so hard when I first saw that video. I've only been to Borders a few times but there are some hardcore readers in there, and if you disturb them, they get pissed! So I could see that actually happening, lol.

My project worked out even better since my English teacher loves Mika and plays his CD a lot.

Haha, I laughed so hard when I first saw that video. I've only been to Borders a few times but there are some hardcore readers in there, and if you disturb them, they get pissed! So I could see that actually happening, lol.

I got there quite early (cause its mika and I don't mind waiting HOURS for him) and I saw Martin reading!!

Picture127.jpg

This was in the Radio Times? Who was on the cover? I'll have a look in the recycling box for it...

'Twas dated 21st-27th April 2007 and it had a Half Dalek - Half Human on front. *Is a major Doctor Who Fan*. I brought it because I wanted the free stickers!! And it was a nice surprise to see Mika inside :wub2:

That Picture of Martin is <3

'Twas dated 21st-27th April 2007 and it had a Half Dalek - Half Human on front. *Is a major Doctor Who Fan*. I brought it because I wanted the free stickers!! And it was a nice surprise to see Mika inside :wub2:

That Picture of Martin is <3

I felt kinda stalkerish taking it. He obviously didn't know. =p I couldn't help it! He's so adorable.

Martinbig.jpg