Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

Awww he looks sooo nice!

SOOO cute!!! I love martin. I had a chat with him at the Borders signing and he just seems so happy about where he is in his life =]

Now back to Mikagasmic...

Mika-11.jpg

I love this pic cause he's wearing Pink Socks!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know why, but this sexxx.jpg

picture makes me think hospital orderly... lol

but a HOT hospital orderly!!!

Ooo.. Mika in scrubs ;) I'd kill to see that!!!

Mika looks really sexified in baggy pants.

11pm3.jpg

OMG thats from coachella! He looked so amazing in those pants because they would ride low when he shook his hips..:wub2:

*SCREAMS* sdkfjhdf That was probably a bad idea. It's 6:30am. Do you think he'll wear the same thing to NY? I hope so 'cause I'm planning on getting a front row spot and if his pants should happen to fall I need to be in grabbing distance.

haha and him, i realoized thats what you ment...maybe something will get stuck on him again, ill help pull it off, i mean we dont need his bandmates to have to stop playing and help him when they have us!

Me too!! but I wouldn't be completely destroyed if it was just Mika ;) Has he come out after shows to sign autographs?? Anyone know?

I know he has before, and I know one of the girls that's going to the Chicago show said The Metro is one of the best places to meet the artist so I'm hoping I'll get to meet him. I just want to meet any of them, of course Mika being at the top of my list!

0102083846400do6.jpg

Mikagasmic, right? :biggrin2:

LOVE IT! It hasn't been posted before?

I love this pic. It's the moment I first clapped eyes on Mika in the flesh. It's the start of Relax, Take It Easy.

He has sucha cute scottish accent! At Borders we asked him what its like working with Mika and he's like *In adorable scottish accent* "Oh its great fun! He's always crackin' jokes!"

I love the scottish accent! :mf_lustslow: