Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

JUSTICE TO WOMEN JUSTICE TO WOMEN!!!

We need more GORGEOUS/BEAUTIFUL/PERFECT guys. I am also with all those stupid boys at school. I would love them to smell good. LOL

I am 298572954230845% sure that Mika has a great odour/perfume/smell.

hmmm how I'd love to hug him and... smell.

I would lay money down that I have been dealing with jerky men longer than any of you women - I could write 6 books on the trials and tribulations of the men on this planet! I am actually in the process of writing a book entitled, "Why I Have a Cat" - my therapist thinks it's genius. Don't any of you copy me now, I've had it copyrighted. :naughty:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everything you said + a little more, I WANT TO DO TOO!!

I'm sorry about this friday - but Gothenburg darling!! Think about it, maybe he would have come and then he would have felt so bad he wouldn't have had the strength to meet anyone afterwards... He got his rest - he's better and in shape!!

In love...? I know I am

BUT he would have come if he wasn't forbidden to fly!!

He did work and do the Big girl video....I've got the worst luck ever :thumbdown: Hope he has rested now and feels better....

Yes and about Gothenburg...hm... must talk about that one :bleh:

I think I'm in love :wub2: Love is such a strong word but I in other hand I do feel very strongly for him :blush-anim-cl:

I would lay money down that I have been dealing with jerky men longer than any of you women - I could write 6 books on the trials and tribulations of the men on this planet! I am actually in the process of writing a book entitled, "Why I Have a Cat" - my therapist thinks it's genius. Don't any of you copy me now, I've had it copyrighted.

"Why I have a Cat" hahaha that's pure genius indeed! :roftl:

Then can you please tell me why I have three???? *LMAOROFL*

BUT he would have come if he wasn't forbidden to fly!!

He did work and do the Big girl video....I've got the worst luck ever Hope he has rested now and feels better....

Yes and about Gothenburg...hm... must talk about that one

I think I'm in love :wub2: Love is such a strong word but I in other hand I do feel very strongly for him

hopefully he's feeling better.

what?! something wrong?? you can't go to Gothenburg??? :shocked: please tell me nothing's happened!

I've never been in love - but the feelings I have now... :blush-anim-cl::wub2: could be love... I think it is love... :wub2:

I do the exact same thing!! His teeth his mouth his eyes his hair his chin his forehead his ears. Is there really something ugly on Mika? Think about it.......

NO

I'D LOVE TO SMELL THIS GUY MY GOD HOW I WOULD LOVE TOO.

:shocked:

oh noooo I don't want to smell him!! this would definitely kill me! I'm so sensitive to scents!! I'm sure he smells good to... no no I HAVE TO stop this!!

oh noooo I don't want to smell him!! this would definitely kill me! I'm so sensitive to scents!! I'm sure he smells good to... no no I HAVE TO stop this!!

NO.

GO FOR IT. LET'S GO TO THE SAME GIG AND SMELL HIM AT THE SAME TIME.

:mf_lustslow:

You and I walking towards Mika. Our noses ready. Opened nostrils.

TAKE A SNIFF.

hmmm.

I think I'm in love :wub2: Love is such a strong word but I in other hand I do feel very strongly for him :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah...me too...and I feel like such a dork for saying it but it's true! I actually got really worried when I heard he was sick and when he sprained his ankle! :wub2: :wub2:

If you girls do get a good sniff, could you bottle some and send it my way? I'd love a good sniff. Bet he smells yum. I bet his sweat even smells good :mf_lustslow:

Be sure I'll do it! I think I'll capture his smell in 2380034 bottles and then sell them on EBay. :biggrin2:

I would still keep some though! eh I'm not stupid! :biggrin2:

NO.

GO FOR IT. LET'S GO TO THE SAME GIG AND SMELL HIM AT THE SAME TIME.

:mf_lustslow:

You and I walking towards Mika. Our noses ready. Opened nostrils.

TAKE A SNIFF.

hmmm.

what are you doing?? stop it! stop it! I was all strong but you ruined it! it's your fault that I'm completely maaaad now! :naughty:

Hey wait a minute, how much are these bottles gonna cost me? Well I suppose Mika is worth anything.

LMFAO I just had the funniest thought...

Mika scented candles.

What's wrong with me? :roftl:

AHAHAH!! THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!! hmm.

"Perfume your home with the newest and the most delicious odour of all : Mika's smell. Now available at THE GREATEST STORES"

AHAHAH!! THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!! hmm.

"Perfume your home with the newest and the most delicious odour of all : Mika's smell. Now available at THE GREATEST STORES"

You'd walk into someone's house for a party or something and look around saying, "I smell MIKA!"

And then run around the house like a loon.

Wouldn't you?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHH!

...and Shelby has officially gone mad.

what are you doing?? stop it! stop it! I was all strong but you ruined it! it's your fault that I'm completely maaaad now! :naughty:

I'm glad you're mad.

It's a poem.

LOL So you were strong and now you're weak?

How sad... Then you will fall easily under MIKA'S CHARM MOUAHAHAH.

*Rub hands together while thinking about starting a MIKA SECT*

You'd walk into someone's house for a party or something and look around saying, "I smell MIKA!"

And then run around the house like a loon.

Wouldn't you?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHH!

...and Shelby has officially gone mad.

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY DO THAT.

Splendid! What a splendid idea!

YEAH I AM MAAAAAAAD TOO.

hmm.

*Just realize that Mika reads this thread*

HELLO GOD OF GREAT SCENTS!

MY PLEASURE DARLING.

If you had a myspace, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY ADD YOU BUT unfortunately you don't!

Well! One day Maybe! :bleh:

I cannot have myspace. Than i would have two sites to look at.

I devote all my internet time to this forum :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is worth it... ah can't wait to smell him. I would have those candles everywhere in my bedroom, he he. Mum would walk in and be like "I'm sick of your room smelling like Mika! Cut it out" So i would change to the Mika's shampoo scented candles :)