Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would wait 24 hours to be that close again, its the most amazing thing.

Mmm, mika and luke..

19.jpg

that is, indeed, snazztacular pic... Luke does have a cute butt if I do say so myself

This is the aftermath of that picture..

The happy couple.

memika6.jpg

:wub2:

... are you tickling his stomach naughty girl ? :naughty:

She was so nice! After we chatted I asked if I could get a picture of her and she said "I want to take on with you!" and I was like "ZOMGOSH OK!"

Wow that's so cool... DaWack is the shizzz

All these pictures are absolutely amazing.

It's all right, it IS a Mika forum! We all completely understand here. Now if I was anywhere else and brought up Mika, everyone would be like Oh great, there she goes again...

thats exactly how it is for me. but my friends dont really say anything, they quickly change subject or dont answer, i can just tell they are annoyed. but once you start talking, you just remember all these things like... i was talking about his laugh. and she found it really cute and then i said, you know what else is cute... blah blah blah, then i said something else and something else and she just looked at me like.. okay. then changed subject. but i cant help it.:glasses2:

oh my god, i know. i think i'd die if i ever got over mika. i was trying to cut down on how much i listened to life in cartoon motion because i was afraid that i would get sick of it, but then i was like, how in the world could i ever get sick of this!? haha needless to say, i'm as obsessed as ever. i actually just had a fight with my friend about how much i talk about him (mika) but it doesnt bother me because she just doesn't understand the majesty of mika (mikajesty) That's why I love you guys! You don't judge me because you all love him just as much as I!

:wub2: for you guys...and our one and only of course, MIKA!!

Also, someone posted this as a myspace bulletin. Do it.

someone else had posted this, and it's just funny enough that I thought I'd share too.

Ok so go to google.com.

Click on maps.

Click on get directions.

From New York, New York.

To Paris, France.

Then read line #23.

Laugh, and repost

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

14-1.jpg

Mika making love to the mic.

virgin62.jpg

He needs to come back so I can get more pics.

those two pics: :jawdrop:

haha his face is priceless ! :naughty:

the only time i dont htink about mika in class is when im not awake, because then im dreamingabout him, and all my freams are never gunna come true becaus eits always like hes driving down my block and hes lost and he asks me where to go, and hes like oh your a fan and we hang out and become bff<3333

those of us at the front of the line and the group that got in with the handstamps were close enough to sit on the small stage or be within feet of him. Plus, summer is just an amazing Mika photographer XD

those of us at the front of the line and the group that got in with the handstamps were close enough to sit on the small stage or be within feet of him. Plus, summer is just an amazing Mika photographer XD

She is! I'm soo jealous. I seem to have a talent of catching Mika at his worst. I'd repost that horrible picture with the teeth but I don't want to frighten people.

She is! I'm soo jealous. I seem to have a talent of catching Mika at his worst. I'd repost that horrible picture with the teeth but I don't want to frighten people.

haha well, you're certainly very talented at it but don't be discouraged! We still love your pictures! Theyhelp us realize that Mika is human and it only makes us love him more and think he's even more adorable ^_^

haha well, you're certainly very talented at it but don't be discouraged! We still love your pictures! Theyhelp us realize that Mika is human and it only makes us love him more and think he's even more adorable ^_^

Aw, thanks! I just hope I can get more pictures this summer. If he doesn't come to NY I.. I.. I don't know what I'd do! I'll swim across the Atlantic for him <333

come on girlies lets get this thread back on track :wink2:

We're all here for the sexual mika pics no? :naughty:

2007_xl006-1.jpg

If mika in a suit its not orgasmic then i don't know what is :mf_lustslow:

every man looks good in a suit... but mika is just :mf_lustslow:

what article is it from?