Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

It's ok, if I saw that man, I'd get handsy too. Drunk or not. But that's brave, Sara. You must have been: :drinks_wine:

i know:thumbdown: when i take wine, i get drunk even if i didn't drink too much:sneaky2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it's only about 9pm, but I've got to get up around 4, so I'm going to bed. Thanks for chatting, gals. It was interesting....and totally fun,:biggrin2: but I hope Mika never reads this. It would interfere with our wedding plans, you see, lol. Goodnight.

i have enjoyed this conversation too! goodnight to you!

Well, it's only about 9pm, but I've got to get up around 4, so I'm going to bed. Thanks for chatting, gals. It was interesting....and totally fun,:biggrin2: but I hope Mika never reads this. It would interfere with our wedding plans, you see, lol. Goodnight.

ok we'll say it's our fault, i have bad influences on the MFC members, but i'm funny, no?

goodnight:biggrin2:

Goodnight! :biggrin2:

Originally Posted by ohwowitsnicka

i love you! <3

LOL

Paolo Nutini lovees you<3

I love you too! :biggrin2:

and nicka - i love your paolo nutini sig! :thumb_yello:

me?????????6:wub2: thank you, love you all too, you see it was a micagasmic thread, and then it was UZZO thread, now it's a ''i love you, and big hugs'' thread:roftl: :biggrin2:

and all by my fault

me?????????6:wub2: thank you, love you all too, you see it was a micagasmic thread, and then it was UZZO thread, now it's a ''i love you, and big hugs'' thread:roftl: :biggrin2:

and all by my fault

lol

you got that right.

when in doubt... BLAME SARA!

(Just kidding)

oooh! oui! merci beaucoup!!! :biggrin2:

je suis tres heureuse (happy?) maintenant! :naughty:

(i'm doing my best to practice my french here!)

j'était sure que t'était une française:blink: ton francais est très bon:thumb_yello: :biggrin2: