Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

In all the times I've seen that pic... I've never noticed him standing on his braces!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My eyes are occupied with other things I guess. :roftl:

It took me a while to realise ... and I took the photo! haha I remember it in action though but it slipped my mind when I looked at the photo for some reason.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another pic taken by a paparazzi :thumbdown:

77.jpg

He doesn't look very well...kind of concerned really.

Not a Mikagasmic picture for me, I'm a little worried. :shocked:

Just a little fyi...Be careful with these paparazzi pics - many here will not agree with these being posted *looks around*.:wink2:

Just a little fyi...Be careful with these paparazzi pics - many here will not agree with these being posted *looks around*.:wink2:

ohhh!as long as it isnt mika in a speedo im fine!lol!:roftl:

I found this pic on the gallery here so someone else has already posted this pic before :bleh:

Yeah. :( I feel so sorry for him, not being able to get out of a freaking car without people taking photos of him. :thumbdown:

Yeah. :( I feel so sorry for him, not being able to get out of a freaking car without people taking photos of him. :thumbdown:

if mika got out of a car next to me i would take pics too! then kiss and hug him.then cry.then die.well i guess it is one thing if u are a fan but ppl do this to make money!:mf_rosetinted: