ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, Mika! *tackle*

ahaha socks, how you manage to get these pictures is beyond me. You have a plethora of funnay mika piccys! XD

My hand was glued to the camera so it wasn't my fault. I wasn't completely fixated on getting every angle of Mika.

Mikashock.jpg

Mein gott, I love that last one! Hahaha Absolutely brilliant! You so need to take loads of pics every time you see Mica! XD

Ya hear that, Mika? The people think we should be together <3 you + me + my camera =]

Mikadorable.jpg

haha in that picture his expression in that pic is soooo Oh my gott, please don't let her be at the hotel when I get there! >_<

Ahaha! Good stuff! The first time I wrote Mika's thought, I wrote "Oh my pleasure" :naughty: I really should clean out the gutters... :roftl:

haha in that picture his expression in that pic is soooo Oh my gott, please don't let her be at the hotel when I get there! >_<

Ahaha! Good stuff! The first time I wrote Mika's though, I wrote "Oh my pleasure" :naughty: I really should clean out the gutters... :roftl:

What for? Reading the forums will dirty them right up.

Mikasing.jpg

I WANT HIM

What for? Reading the forums will dirty them right up.

Mikasing.jpg

I WANT HIM

haha I don't need these forums to dirty them up, unfortunately. They certainly don't help matters either, though =P

haha get in line, my friend ^_^

Ya hear that, Mika? The people think we should be together <3 you + me + my camera =]

Mikadorable.jpg

I like his beard bristle (my dictionary had this word for "skäggstubb", I think it sounds kinda funny)

It makes him look even hotter (if that's possible) ^_^

ya, the stubble is irresistibly sexy ^_^ And thats what we call it, stubble =D

Stubble! I've heard that word before, when I was downloading stuff for the Sims. :doh:

No I will never forget stubble :) Thanks!