Mika at "TVTotal"

violetsky

Thank you for the link Sou . I was looking for the interview on their site... then I read a few pages back on this thread , no interview. :biggrin2:

I tried to look back, but my mind got boggled with all the German, I didn't know what on earth they were talking about! hehe

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to look back, but my mind got boggled with all the German, I didn't know what on earth they were talking about! hehe

We talked about how stupid Stefan Raab is... No interview and he said that Mika sounds like Daniel Kübelböck... This is a German guy he sang in the german "american idol"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQorQLk4ss&mode=related&search=

So we think we should kill Stefan Raab xD

Oh I didn't understand the German , I went back until page 5 where Haeschen02 said he wasn't interviewed...

I just arrived back home from Cologne. I waited outside the TV Total studio for Mika and missed him somehow. Anyway, I takled to some people from today's audience and they said that he only performed Grace Kelly and wasn't interviewed. That's quite a pity as I really looked forward to him being interviewed by Stefan because that is usually great fun. Don't know what to make of it. Maybe next time.

We talked about how stupid Stefan Raab is... No interview and he said that Mika sounds like Daniel Kübelböck... This is a German guy he sang in the german "american idol"

Just watched Daniel for the first time :shocked::roftl::roftl: ...wow!

Basically we were kinda disappointed because most of us had expected Mika's appearance in that tv show to be sort of a personal highlight for us. We had expected an interview, which is absolutely usual in this tv programme whenever a newcomer is there to perform.

But....

no interview and a kind of strange performance as if Mika was missing... physically he was there of course and it was all professional again and he looked gorgeous and I fell in love as I always do but somehow the charms and the power we are used to were not there...

Then the presenter rarely shook hands with Mika and his next sentence was just unbelieveable :shocked: It was aready mentioned in here so luckily I don't have to repeat it, actually it just seemed that there was no good chemistry between them :thumbdown:

I'm so annoyed :sneaky2:

omg sou! you've finally got the autograph:yay: ! i'm so happy x you!

The show was very disappointing :shocked: I thought there will be an interview and mika will sit on the sofa like the other guests !

and HOW can he compare the awesome great Mika with Daniel K??

We all should write a letter to TV-Total "fanpost@tvtotal.de" with the text:

Never compare the great Mika with Daniel again !!! :furious::wink2: :wink2: :roftl:

If really all the members here will do that than they would be very very scared :roftl: :roftl:

Never compare the great Mika with Daniel again !!! :furious::wink2: :wink2: :roftl:

If really all the members here will do that than they would be very very scared :roftl: :roftl:

done already last night :roftl:

The show was very disappointing :shocked: I thought there will be an interview and mika will sit on the sofa like the other guests !

Never compare the great Mika with Daniel again !!! :furious::wink2::roftl:

If really all the members here will do that than they would be very very scared :roftl:

I've got my compose box ready, email address put in 'to', but what's the subject title and do we address to someone specific?! I'm ready to kick some butt! Kowabunga! :chair:

omg sou! you've finally got the autograph:yay: ! i'm so happy x you!

Thanks JeyJen!!!!! I'm OVER THE MOOOOON!!!! *faints*

OMGGGG!!! I JUST WATCHED THAT!! WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING?!!! HOW THE HECK WAS MIKA COMPARED TO THIS..THIS...THINGGGG?!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked!!!!! :yikes:

I...I seriously don't know what to say.....I'm lost for words, and trust me, as an Egyptian, being for lost for words, IS NOT A GOOD THING! *faints*

I can very well imagine that Stefan doesn´t like Mika too much. Mika said once he would like to participate in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2009, and he complained about the contributions in the last years being so ridiculous. And guess who wrote the most ridiculous stuff...

A little history about the lowlights of german participation in the Eurovision Song Contest:

1998: "Guildo hat euch lieb" performed by Guildo Horn, written by S. Raab :puking:

2000: "Wadde hadde dudde da", performed and written by S. Raab :puking:

2004: "Can´t wait until tonight" performed by Max Mutzke, written by S. Raab :thumbdown:

I wish Mika all the best for his participation in 2009, for whatever country he may start! :toot:

Markus

thank you Sou for posting the link! i followed the whole thread but, looking at al those german words i felt lost! LOL :bleh:

So, no interview? what a shame...:thumbdown: i'm gonna look at his performance right now!

thank you Sou for posting the link! i followed the whole thread but, looking at al those german words i felt lost! LOL :bleh:

So, no interview? what a shame...:thumbdown: i'm gonna look at his performance right now!

sorry for that! :blush-anim-cl: There's a summary in post #107.

Wollen wir doch mal die Kirche im Dorf lassen.

Ich war auch enttäuscht, das es kein Interview gab, hatte mich auch darauf gefreut.

Es ist aber öfter so, dass die Gruppen die dort auftreten nicht interviewt werden.

Und das der Raab ihn mit dem Kübelböck verglichen hat. Das ist doch ganz typisch für ihn. Irgendwelche dummen Sprüche lässt er immer ab, egal bei wem. Dafür denke ich ist der Vergleich mit Freddy Mercury einiges mehr wert.

Ich würde da nicht so viel drauf legen. Und erst recht nicht, dass Mika die Deutschen nicht mag.

In München beim Konzert zb schien er ziemlich überrascht, dass es proppenvoll war und viele alles auswendig konnten. Ich finde es hat ihm sichtbar Spaß gemacht.

Der wird sicher nen ziemlich eng gesteckten Terminkalender haben und wird froh sein, wenn er auch mal seine Ruhe hat, anstatt ständig die gleichen Interviews zu geben. Im Grunde wär beim Raab da auch nix anderes bei rausgekommen, als das was wir eh schon alle wissen.

lg, Anna

Wollen wir doch mal die Kirche im Dorf lassen.

Ich war auch enttäuscht, das es kein Interview gab, hatte mich auch darauf gefreut.

Es ist aber öfter so, dass die Gruppen die dort auftreten nicht interviewt werden.

Und das der Raab ihn mit dem Kübelböck verglichen hat. Das ist doch ganz typisch für ihn. Irgendwelche dummen Sprüche lässt er immer ab, egal bei wem. Dafür denke ich ist der Vergleich mit Freddy Mercury einiges mehr wert.

Ich würde da nicht so viel drauf legen. Und erst recht nicht, dass Mika die Deutschen nicht mag.

In München beim Konzert zb schien er ziemlich überrascht, dass es proppenvoll war und viele alles auswendig konnten. Ich finde es hat ihm sichtbar Spaß gemacht.

Der wird sicher nen ziemlich eng gesteckten Terminkalender haben und wird froh sein, wenn er auch mal seine Ruhe hat, anstatt ständig die gleichen Interviews zu geben. Im Grunde wär beim Raab da auch nix anderes bei rausgekommen, als das was wir eh schon alle wissen.

lg, Anna

uh??:shocked: