Mika in the States???

kjoshi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As futile as it is, I'm beggin that he stop in Vegas! Its a great city and we *cough* I *cough* would love nothing more than to have you here! You can always perform at HOB or even play at sam boyd or some other venue ^_^ And if ever there were a great place to go all out and have one giant circus, its in Vegas. Come on, mika!

As futile as it is, I'm beggin that he stop in Vegas! Its a great city and we *cough* I *cough* would love nothing more than to have you here! You can always perform at HOB or even play at sam boyd or some other venue ^_^ And if ever there were a great place to go all out and have one giant circus, its in Vegas. Come on, mika!

i would love to see him in vegas at the hard rock hotel:)

i saw rob thomas there last june and it was AMAZING! and great venue! not to big and not to small :)

I've actually never been to the hard rock for a concert. Just none of the artists I've liked have performed there but it would be great if he played there, I'm sure! Hell, he could play in my back yard and I'd be happy :roftl:

I've actually never been to the hard rock for a concert. Just none of the artists I've liked have performed there but it would be great if he played there, I'm sure! Hell, he could play in my back yard and I'd be happy :roftl:

in the street would b good for me....when ever he want! as long that is there !

but of course! =D

I really am just dying to see him so I hope he does come to the states and, if my good karma could be used now, Vegas in particular. Oh ya, I don't know how I forgot but the Hard Rock won't work, as great a venue as it is. Its +21 only.