mika mika tease us some more!!

Steph

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he threw a drumstick into our audience and the guy next to me got it...... but no braces!! :(

Awwww if that was me i would've wrestled that guy until i got it!!! :biggrin2::roftl:

He threw his drum sticks into the audience after he was done beating on the trashcan with his shirt off. He threw it right towards me but the lights suddenly dimmed just then so I didn't see it and it hit the person next to me.

Oh so close. : (

He threw his drum sticks into the audience after he was done beating on the trashcan with his shirt off. He threw it right towards me but the lights suddenly dimmed just then so I didn't see it and it hit the person next to me.

Oh so close. : (

Muahaha! :roftl::naughty:

It actually hit the person! Figures. Must've hurt, too. I do hope he isn't hurt too badly, though. Mika's braces are a great consolation.

See, this is why most people *hand* drumsticks, not throw them.

Still, quite funny. Damn the lightning! A similar thing happened to me.

Muahaha! :roftl::naughty:

It actually hit the person! Figures. Must've hurt, too. I do hope he isn't hurt too badly, though. Mika's braces are a great consolation.

See, this is why most people *hand* drumsticks, not throw them.

Still, quite funny. Damn the lightning! A similar thing happened to me.

I don't think it hit the person too hard. From what I saw I think it hit her head, I could be wrong though because the lights basically went out when it happened but she kind of moved like she was surprised.

That was pretty much a big tease. If ONLY I knew he was going to throw them at the end I would have been prepared to jump.

She was probably surprised, like "What hit me in the darkness? A-hoy! One of Mika's drumsticks! Lucky me! :biggrin2: "

I guess it didn't hit her too bad, but someone could've lost an eye, you know. The drumstick could've poked her. :shocked: Imagine the irony if that happens: Mika's friend Rafa (sp?) losing an eye and then someone losing an eye at one of his concerts?! :shocked:

It could happen. If it could be imagined, it could happen. I hope Mika doesn't throw another drumstick, or anything else that could have devastating consequences.

I'm glad that she didn't seem hurt too badly. :-)

That would be pretty awesome to catch his braces in the crowd. That'd never be me though...LOL!!

The chances are pretty slim that I'd get them... Because I'm short and terrible at catching. Then again, I have fairly good reflexes, so if it came to my face, I'd probably get it.

There have been multiple instances of something being thrown at me (for example, candy) and someone (always male) jumps, reaches and grabs it. It used to make me furious, especially because they usually never even want it. It's just to show (off?) that they CAN. It made me positively furious

What I'd like to do to them: :chair:

Sorry for the rant. Old wounds, you know. ;-)

P.S. The timing of my jumping has always been off. I always jump before and then fall as the thing is being thrown. :roftl: I got laughed and mocked for it! :biggrin2:

The chances are pretty slim that I'd get them... Because I'm short and terrible at catching. Then again, I have fairly good reflexes, so if it came to my face, I'd probably get it.

There have been multiple instances of something being thrown at me (for example, candy) and someone (always male) jumps, reaches and grabs it. It used to make me furious, especially because they usually never even want it. It's just to show (off?) that they CAN. It made me positively furious

What I'd like to do to them: :chair:

Sorry for the rant. Old wounds, you know. ;-)

P.S. The timing of my jumping has always been off. I always jump before and then fall as the thing is being thrown. :roftl: I got laughed and mocked for it! :biggrin2:

I wouldn't be able to catch it because I'm short too, but I can catch really well. Maybe having a really tall boyfriend will come in handy at the future concerts, cos I know he would try to catch the braces for me!

When we went to the Mika concert, he even got me a big balloon, cos he thought I would want one. Turned out, I didn't really want it, so some guy bought it from him for $20!!

She was probably surprised, like "What hit me in the darkness? A-hoy! One of Mika's drumsticks! Lucky me! :biggrin2: "

I guess it didn't hit her too bad, but someone could've lost an eye, you know. The drumstick could've poked her. :shocked: Imagine the irony if that happens: Mika's friend Rafa (sp?) losing an eye and then someone losing an eye at one of his concerts?! :shocked:

It could happen. If it could be imagined, it could happen. I hope Mika doesn't throw another drumstick, or anything else that could have devastating consequences.

I'm glad that she didn't seem hurt too badly. :-)

Well, from what I could tell was that it looked like he didn't just chuck it. I think when he threw it he did it sideways that way it wouldn't spin out of control and smack someone in the face and he kind of reached out too. I swear it was going towards me! I was wearing a yellow shirt with butterflies so I'm sure I stood out a little bit more compared to the people standing by me!

*Sigh* If only I had known that's what he was doing it would have been mine! :blush-anim-cl:

Firstly maybe you should have made this into a poll.

I'm a bit gutted because at Glastonbury, he threw a towel and a pair of drumsticks into the crowd, and that was into the centre and I was stood at the side at the front.

I wouldn't mind if he threw his shirt into the crowd (as long as I caught it) and finished the gig topless, anything else would probably result in a mild coronary and me spending a spell in hospital (which would be worth it if Mika visited me).