Mika at Rock Werchter

BloEmPje

For all the Belgian and Dutch fans, Mika will be playing on Rock Werchter on June 28th. :biggrin2: daytickets cost 75 euro. I hope he will do a gig in Holland around that time then as well *fingers crossed* 75 euro is a bit to expansive for me :sad:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my 4 day pass a months ago (160€) it's my 6th Werchter and probably the last one , it's way too expensive and Flemmush people are very rude in this festival, sorry martine...

the thing is he is supposed to play 1 hour LOL (and not 40-45 min) that's a challenge for him LOLLL

He seems to be slowly adding on new songs to his set lists like 'Holy Johnny' for example, so who knows what might be added on next (if anything)? I'm not thinking of covers either:wink2: It all might easily stretch into an hour...

I bought my 4 day pass a months ago (160€) it's my 6th Werchter and probably the last one , it's way too expensive and Flemmush people are very rude in this festival, sorry martine...

the thing is he is supposed to play 1 hour LOL (and not 40-45 min) that's a challenge for him LOLLL

I know, it's too expensive (the food and drink too, and you can't take anything from home) and it's not as nice as it used to be. It's a long time ago since I last went there. Don't like the crowd either! Everybody seems to drink too much and everything gets out of hand. Aah, we Belgians...:naughty:

nah... I won't go... Even though and MUSE and marilyn manson and mika are playing in one day....:shocked: but no, I hate rock werchter, the atmosphere is awful, and it's wayyyyy too crowdy

^^ leuven is about 20 minutes from brussels (depending what transportation you have of course:p)