2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

lOL. I think I was talk about a shed with bugs in. Hahaha XD lol XDDD

Its still sunny here. Walked around town in bare feet o_0. My shoes were rubbing. I kept getting stared at XD HAHA.

Now it's sunny here too:biggrin2: Bare feet O.o

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I lost my badge off my belt :( I think it fell when the security guard picked me up over the barrier (not the best thing to do in front of 4000 people wearing a very short skirt :blink:)

hahah dont worry i didnt see you getting lifted over But i did see Bo Peep LOL

i couldnt stop laughing :roftl: :roftl:

hahah dont worry i didnt see you getting lifted over But i did see Bo Peep LOL

i couldnt stop laughing :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha aww Sara was really really nice too! She kept accidently poking me with her stick thing hahah

No! I didn't even realise he had gone off stage! I saw them all go on again though because we had to move out of the way to let them through. It was quite surreal seeing all there random furry animals walking past you while queuing by some stairs holding a huge letter V lol

No! I didn't even realise he had gone off stage! I saw them all go on again though because we had to move out of the way to let them through. It was quite surreal seeing all there random furry animals walking past you while queuing by some stairs holding a huge letter V lol

I bet it was surreal its not something you get to see everyday after all :naughty:

I went an bought a fluffly lion keyring.. reeeally cute one. cause Mika used to be a lion.. Now I need a chicken.. XD

lol dont forget a monkey and a rabbit aswell then :biggrin2:

cathi took some fab MFC pictures, i love the one with kata holding MFC:thumb_yello:

that picture is saddening for me i could have been there if my sister hadnt dragged me off :shocked::thumbdown:

that picture is saddening for me i could have been there if my sister hadnt dragged me off :shocked::thumbdown:

did your sister enjoy mika?:wink2:

its a fab pic!!!

r u still bouncing off the walls:biggrin2:

Me too if I hadn't decided to skip around town like a loon in Mikaland :blush-anim-cl:

He's just got back from college but his mates gonna drop his camera cable round that he borrowed :( I'm trying so hard to be patient. If ever this pic didn't turn out now i'll cry.

Last night was absolutely amazing guys! I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner :( Was feeling a bit shy :blush-anim-cl: and I was embarrassed cos I said I would call Bexxy and I forgot her number :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: *sorry Bexxy*

Its a shame that the whole car thing happened at the end! We had a nightmare journey home, but meeting everybody was great and Mika was absolutely out of this world. Everybody who came with me says Hi and Mark (my hubby) wants me to thank everyone who came over to help with the car :wink2:

One good thing that came out of it though was that because of it all we hung around longer than we probably would've done (actually, we probs. would've hung around anyway lol) and got to meet Mika and Mikas dad spent ages talking with Mark - he actually went over to him to make sure he was alright and when we were leaving he stayed and waited to see if we were alright and said "bye, God bless" he is such a sweetie :blush-anim-cl: