Mika is in london >;]

calmstand

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika....if u came to Seattle....DREAM COME TRUE....seriously.....Screw going to L.A. and New York and all those places EVERYONE goes.....WASHINGTON por favor!

No mika your priority must be to come back in paris , don't listen to her :biggrin2: !!!!!!!!!!

No mika your priority must be to come back in paris , don't listen to her :biggrin2: !!!!!!!!!!

well i'd like Mika to come to canvey and give me a private party but there aint no way thats gonna happen lol

OH LOOK A SHOOTING STAR I THINK I'LL GO WISH!

hiya i am calmstands mum i found out about mika on his website. if you go to http://www.mikasounds.com you can find all the info you need. it is where all the news can be found.

so to advertise the release of love today single, he is doing a special appearance at the HMV store on oxford street on 24 April and will appear between 5.30 and 6pm. they will post a more detailed plan nearer the time on the above website.

and as he has become very popular it will get very busy quickly, hence the fact we are going early and i am taking a packed lunch lol. hubby works with hotel link so he can drop off food for me as well, thats if he works that day.

my son is very excited about going as we cant get to the concerts so this is our only chance to see him.

to arcenciel i am big and i LOVE IT, but my son does not see me as big im just the mad women who dances crazy lol.:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: