Buon Giorno!!!

bassbarbarella

Hi...when I joined the first thing suggested to me by some automated note-thingy was that I introduce myself, so here I am.

I think it's a lovely thing you are all doing (as every great artist needs a dedicated fan base) and just decided to be a part of it. I mean, I do believe I'm a fan if I bought the album out of curiosity and haven't stopped listening to it yet...

I am happy to say that I even got my sister and her boyfriend and my own father interested in Mika's music. I plan on making many more mini-Mika maniacs. His music is fantastical and he is a maniacal maestro and I thoroughly thank him for it.

Grazie for letting me join and I do so enjoy reading all of this. Very entertaining and even thought-provoking.

Thanks again,

BassBarbarella

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm learning Italian, actually and I'm absolutely loving it so I'm trying to use little bits here and there whenever I can.

I'm so enthralled with it that I'm trying to use my little bit to try and understand Spanish as well. Silly? Perhaps.

I do so love your language!!!!

I'm learning Italian, actually and I'm absolutely loving it so I'm trying to use little bits here and there whenever I can.

I'm so enthralled with it that I'm trying to use my little bit to try and understand Spanish as well. Silly? Perhaps.

I do so love your language!!!!

:blush-anim-cl: italian...it's a difficult tongue !!

wow you study Italian? good ... but italian is a little different from spanish (i think)...