• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't believe that...what i've heard you're a good writer too:wink2:

Hmmm...i gotta see if i still can find my drawing somewhere:blink:

Post it post it! :biggrin2:

This was my drawing for the fan art project....it was done at the time i took this picture:wink2:

miiiiika.jpg

wow!!:mf_lustslow:

im in the middle of one, i havent shaded in his hair yet and he doesnt have a mouth so he looks like an anime character.

Wow that is well good!! Looks just like the pic! But in black and white obv lol :biggrin2:

Yeah...that was what i was going for:blush-anim-cl:

wow!!:mf_lustslow:

im in the middle of one, i havent shaded in his hair yet and he doesnt have a mouth so he looks like an anime character.

He does have a mouth it just wasn't that clear yet:wink2:

Yay, me likey! It's very good :punk:

Thank you:bleh: :blush-anim-cl:

You were bored ONE night? :shocked::roftl:

Wow, that's so cool! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

ya, one night. i started at like 7, and finished at about 3am. when i get that artistic feeling, i just go. then 2 days later i woke up at 5am, and couldn't go back to sleep, so i made the backgrounds, and touched some things up with crayons. plus i ran out of a black marker, so i had to fix some things that looked crazy.

i'm glad yall like it though!

ya, one night. i started at like 7, and finished at about 3am. when i get that artistic feeling, i just go. then 2 days later i woke up at 5am, and couldn't go back to sleep, so i made the backgrounds, and touched some things up with crayons. plus i ran out of a black marker, so i had to fix some things that looked crazy.

i'm glad yall like it though!

Why that is inspiration :thumb_yello:

I just finished my MIKA pillow. It's about 14"x14". I traced the album cover onto cloth & then colored it with fabric paint & fabric markers..It was so much fun! I'm very happy with how it turned out & I thought I would show you all! :biggrin2: It took me about 11 hrs to make. Here's a pic of the front:

100_2368.jpg

Here's a link to see the back..it's nothing special..just some colorful cloth!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z88/ranaeaiken/mika/100_2371.jpg

I just finished my MIKA pillow. It's about 14"x14". I traced the album cover onto cloth & then colored it with fabric paint & fabric markers..It was so much fun! I'm very happy with how it turned out & I thought I would show you all! :biggrin2: It took me about 11 hrs to make. Here's a pic of the front:

100_2368.jpg

that is truely amazing :shocked: how much would u pay to sell it :fisch::naughty: did u sketch it or trace it?... omg i seriously love it :roftl:

Thanks for the compliments! :thumb_yello:

hotdlp, I traced it..it would've taken me way longer to draw it free hand. I can't believe I was able to find a picture big enough for it, but I did! lol. I actually have considered making more of them to sell, but it takes so long to make one I would have to charge quite a bit. like $70. You may just see one on Ebay sometime. :wink2:

EnFa, haha..I don't sleep with it - I use it more as a decorative pillow, I don't want anything to happen to it.. but the paint isn't all that scratchy - just a little.

100_2368.jpg

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: great job!!!! wow...

which paint do you use? does it need ironing or smth afterwards?