Thanks for the compliments! :thumb_yello:

hotdlp, I traced it..it would've taken me way longer to draw it free hand. I can't believe I was able to find a picture big enough for it, but I did! lol. I actually have considered making more of them to sell, but it takes so long to make one I would have to charge quite a bit. like $70. You may just see one on Ebay sometime. :wink2:

i would've figured :bleh: i'm still so shocked at how amazing it is :doh: and its really good how u managed to find the right colours.. here they hardly have any colours.. its just like primary colours then white and black or summin. Are fabric paints expensive there?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My newest creature was born today! Mika is such a muse! :naughty:

So... ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the Mad Hatter:

madhatter003rvd7.jpg

I had no model for this one, so he turned out to be looking scarier than he really is. Sorry! :roftl:

My newest creature was born today! Mika is such a muse! :naughty:

So... ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the Mad Hatter:

madhatter003rvd7.jpg

I had no model for this one, so he turned out to be looking scarier than he really is. Sorry! :roftl:

Cool! It's Mika! Master of the Absurd Popcirkus? (that's what he called himself)

I love your painting Danika!! So colorful! ^^

This is a drawing of Mika that I've made and scanned. I've been cleaning the lines, so I can colour it with psp, which I probably will do tomorrow ^^

I think I have to adjust the face a bit, and I have no idea how to colour the hair ^^

mikakonturqv9.png

So cute :D

These videos contain footage of how the drawing is being done, what i'm about to do etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8z0yznhd3tz

http://www.mediafire.com/?41ntldt5rmj

THE FINAL PICTURE

I apologise for the crappy circles. I had no compass. Well, that's my excuse.

mikadrawingiq8.jpg

LMAO in the last video i say it didnt take long to do but it actually took nearly an hour as ive just suddenly realised!! :OOOO

I love it!

I'm making a drawing of Mika's teaparty that he would have if he was in Wonderland. :naughty:

But I don't quite know what they should eat yet... :blink: Obviously they drink tea and they have lollipops... But what else? Any suggestions? :wink2:

This is my sketch:

f_madhatter3m_251839d.jpg

I'm making a drawing of Mika's teaparty that he would have if he was in Wonderland. :naughty:

But I don't quite know what they should eat yet... :blink: Obviously they drink tea and they have lollipops... But what else? Any suggestions? :wink2:

This is my sketch:

f_madhatter3m_251839d.jpg

amazing!! i love it :mf_lustslow: