Thanks so much:wink2:

I did the outline in black Sharpie and then photocopied it three times on my printer, then printed them out. But yes, I did colour them each by hand:naughty: Pencil crayons for the ones with colour and black Sharpie for the one that's in black and white.

R u serious?!:shocked: you've got to much time on your hands missy:naughty: how do you have the patience for it? i don't even have the patience to draw one!:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R u serious?!:shocked: you've got to much time on your hands missy:naughty: how do you have the patience for it? i don't even have the patience to draw one!:naughty:

Yes I'm serious. Hey it's the summer break, I'm allowed to have too much time on my hands:naughty: As for the patience, there wasn't THAT much detail in it, so it wasn't that bad. And since I photocopied the ones I was colouring in, it was more like a little colouring book. Now if I redrew the outline over and over, then I think there was something wrong with me haha.

Yes I'm serious. Hey it's the summer break, I'm allowed to have too much time on my hands As for the patience, there wasn't THAT much detail in it, so it wasn't that bad. And since I photocopied the ones I was colouring in, it was more like a little colouring book. Now if I redrew the outline over and over, then I think there was something wrong with me haha.

that's true, i really like them:bleh:

I mostly just do portraits, but there are times when I'll do something weird

Do you have any pictures suggestions?

i like this one:naughty: but i don't know how to draw portraits so i don't know if it works....

mikaprettysmile-1.jpg

mikascan-1.jpg

mikawithcamera.gif

mikainhat-1.jpg

haha, sorry went a little overboard:naughty:

Thanks, the more the merrier :naughty:

However, I prefer pictures where he's facing the camera straight on and where his mouth is closed :lol3:

I'm not good at drawing him unless he fits those requirements

I mostly just do portraits, but there are times when I'll do something weird :naughty:

Do you have any pictures suggestions?

Very cool:wink2: Heck yes I have suggestions. Let's see what me gots is ye Photobucket account...

mika5.jpg

mika64.jpg

If you do this one, oh my! It would make me smile. I have this as my desktop background and everytime I look at this photo, I smile:biggrin2:

mika191.jpg

that's true, i really like them:bleh:

Thanks so much. I could make you one if you want. As long as your name isn't like 30 letters long.

Very cool:wink2: Heck yes I have suggestions. Let's see what me gots is ye Photobucket account...

mika5.jpg

mika64.jpg

If you do this one, oh my! It would make me smile. I have this as my desktop background and everytime I look at this photo, I smile:biggrin2:

mika191.jpg

Thanks so much. I could make you one if you want. As long as your name isn't like 30 letters long.

really!?!:wub2: i don't want to put to much on you though....haha no my name is only Laura:naughty: *counts* 5!

However, I prefer pictures where he's facing the camera straight on and where his mouth is closed :lol3:

Ooops, the ones I posted before...in all of them he had his mouth open

Let's see what else I got hehe (these are as close as I could get) haha

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/aperson_2008/mika27.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/aperson_2008/mika150.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/aperson_2008/mika176.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/aperson_2008/mika9.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/aperson_2008/mika180-1-1.jpg

really!?!:wub2: i don't want to put to much on you though....haha no my name is only Laura:naughty: *counts* 5!

Nah, it's toally okay. Or I wouldn't have offered:wink2:

Yeah, that name is okay haha

Do you want me to do the three 'different' ones? Oh! Or you can give me some of your favourite colours to put into one, if you want.

Thanks! I see a few that would be good to draw:wink2:

Thanks! I see a few that would be good to draw:wink2:

You are very welcome. I was scrolling through Photobucket quickly and all I got was: smile, smile, smile, smile, mouth closed, smile, smile, smile, smile:roftl:

Can't wait to see how it turns out:wink2:

You are very welcome. I was scrolling through Photobucket quickly and all I got was: smile, smile, smile, smile, mouth closed, smile, smile, smile, smile:roftl:

Can't wait to see how it turns out:wink2:

I know :lol3:

Well don't hold your breath....I may or may not draw it. I have to be in the mood :naughty: And also, my printer has to be working:bleh:

I know :lol3:

Well don't hold your breath....I may or may not draw it. I have to be in the mood :naughty: And also, my printer has to be working:bleh:

Okay, that's toally fine. I have to be motivated to do things sometimes, so I totally understand:wink2::naughty:

Nah, it's toally okay. Or I wouldn't have offered:wink2:

Yeah, that name is okay haha

Do you want me to do the three 'different' ones? Oh! Or you can give me some of your favourite colours to put into one, if you want.

awww thank you soo much!:wub2:

no you don't havta do three:lol3: but i don't have any favorite colors so you get to choose:bggrin2: i love all shades!

well u coulda mentioned that before:roftl:

That's good. Because if you were one of those people who don't like surprises then I think I would have fun into trouble:roftl:

don't worry, the only surprises i don't like, are when people sneak up behind me at 12:00 at nite in a pitch black room, while i'm on MFC at a hotel and scream in my ear:mf_rosetinted:....other than that it sounds fantastic!:naughty:

don't worry, the only surprises i don't like, are when people sneak up behind me at 12:00 at nite in a pitch black room, while i'm on MFC at a hotel and scream in my ear:mf_rosetinted:....other than that it sounds fantastic!:naughty:

Wow! Sounds scary, I won't do that. I'm in the basement right now and the lights are on:roftl: The surprise I don't like is when I've had something on my shirt or in my teeth all day and...NO ONE told me!

...good:naughty:

Wow! Sounds scary, I won't do that. I'm in the basement right now and the lights are on:roftl: The surprise I don't like is when I've had something on my shirt or in my teeth all day and...NO ONE told me!

...good:naughty:

in..the...basement:shocked: like where killers and bad people hang out? and dead bodies frozen in uh...freezers?:roftl: hopefully the power won't go out:mf_rosetinted:

haha, surprisingly i've never had that happen to me before..oooohhh wait, one time it did, most embarassing day of my life.....let's just say i was wearing tan pants, during my time of the month,....didn't know it till after school:sad:

in..the...basement:shocked: like where killers and bad people hang out? and dead bodies frozen in uh...freezers?:roftl: hopefully the power won't go out:mf_rosetinted:

haha, surprisingly i've never had that happen to me before..oooohhh wait, one time it did, most embarassing day of my life.....let's just say i was wearing tan pants, during my time of the month,....didn't know it till after school:sad:

:lmao: Funny thing is, I have a deep freezer:roftl:

Okay, maybe not ALL day, but when I look in the mirror at lunchtime to see a poppy seed in my teeth or look down during class to see toothpaste on my shirt, I wonder, "why has noone told me?":roftl:

What the heck? Noone told you?!? That is just plain mean! I would have told you.

: Funny thing is, I have a deep freezer

Okay, maybe not ALL day, but when I look in the mirror at lunchtime to see a poppy seed in my teeth or look down during class to see toothpaste on my shirt, I wonder, "why has noone told me?"

What the heck? Noone told you?!? That is just plain mean! I would have told you.

:roftl:maybe you should check in there, just incase.....or maybe not:blink: omgosh you should be like on CSI and snoop around looking for evidence! well....that's only if you find a body:mf_rosetinted:

well at least toothpaste shows that you actually brush your teeth!:roftl:

i know:sneaky2: and the worst part....the guy that i like was sitting next to me and saw it, and started talking about it to his friend and they were laughing at me, and i didn't know what they were talking about....after schoool i wanted to cry:tears:

aww thank you..such a good friend:wub2: