maybe you should check in there, just incase.....or maybe not omgosh you should be like on CSI and snoop around looking for evidence! well....that's only if you find a body:mf_rosetinted:

well at least toothpaste shows that you actually brush your teeth!:roftl:

i know:sneaky2: and the worst part....the guy that i like was sitting next to me and saw it, and started talking about it to his friend and they were laughing at me, and i didn't know what they were talking about....after schoool i wanted to cry:tears:

aww thank you..such a good friend:wub2:

I could check in there but all I'd find is ground turkey and chicken nuggets:roftl: CSI? Oh my, I used to love that show. And Warrick.

dourdan.jpg

True. There is this guy I know at school who says he only brushes his teeth when popcorn gets stuck between his teeth.

What the heck? That is MEAN! That's not nice of him (or his friend for that matter).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could check in there but all I'd find is ground turkey and chicken nuggets:roftl: CSI? Oh my, I used to love that show. And Warrick.

dourdan.jpg

True. There is this guy I know at school who says he only brushes his teeth when popcorn gets stuck between his teeth.

What the heck? That is MEAN! That's not nice of him (or his friend for that matter).

mmm chicken nuggets!:das: o man i love Warrick! The main head guy though creeped me out :blink:...omgosh have you seen the stalker episode?!

ewww:puke: he must be joking. that's so disguesting!

usually when people look back at embarassing moments they can laugh about it, but still to this day, i want to punch something:naughty: i'm not a violent person i promise.:roftl:

mmm chicken nuggets!:das: o man i love Warrick! The main head guy though creeped me out :blink:...omgosh have you seen the stalker episode?!

ewww:puke: he must be joking. that's so disguesting!

usually when people look back at embarassing moments they can laugh about it, but still to this day, i want to punch something:naughty: i'm not a violent person i promise.:roftl:

Chicken nuggests are delicious. I love 'em with plum sauce. Warrick was, and still is, my favourite character out of any of the CSIs even though I don't watch any of them anymore. I could have seen the stalker episode but I don't seem to remember. The one I remember the most, and the episode that's my favourite, was the finale for one of the seasons. It was the one where Nick got burried underground...

Don't worry, that's a 'different' embarassing moment and feeling like punching someone is understandable.

Chicken nuggests are delicious. I love 'em with plum sauce. Warrick was, and still is, my favourite character out of any of the CSIs even though I don't watch any of them anymore. I could have seen the stalker episode but I don't seem to remember. The one I remember the most, and the episode that's my favourite, was the finale for one of the seasons. It was the one where Nick got burried underground...

Don't worry, that's a 'different' embarassing moment and feeling like punching someone is understandable.

plum sauce?:blink: i've never heard of it, i just put Honey Mustard on everything, including salad and macaroni and cheese:roftl:.....oh man the stalker one was pretty bad, i had my eyes covered for half of it! ......i think that episode sounds familiar but i might also be thinking of Mythbusters:naughty:

thank you for undertanding:naughty:

plum sauce?:blink: i've never heard of it, i just put Honey Mustard on everything, including salad and macaroni and cheese:roftl:.....oh man the stalker one was pretty bad, i had my eyes covered for half of it! ......i think that episode sounds familiar but i might also be thinking of Mythbusters:naughty:

thank you for undertanding:naughty:

Honey mustard is SO good! I like honey mustard on my turkey/ ham subs from Subway. I add sriracha chili sauce to a lot of foods (add some to mayo and it makes a delicious dippin sauce for fries). It has a thicker consistency than regular hot sauce and has great flavour

14074L.jpg

Yeah no problemo:wink2:

Honey mustard is SO good! I like honey mustard on my turkey/ ham subs from Subway. I add sriracha chili sauce to a lot of foods (add some to mayo and it makes a delicious dippin sauce for fries). It has a thicker consistency than regular hot sauce and has great flavour

14074L.jpg

Yeah no problemo:wink2:

oo i just had a sub for dinner today:wub2: but at camp they didn't have any honey mustard..boooo,

Sriracha chili sauce....is it hot? sounds scary:naughty:

, my dad tricked me into trying tabasco sauce saying it was 'mexican ketchup" :sneaky2:

well i really must be going to bed...i shoulda done my homwork, but oh well:naughty:

goodnite![haha i just realized what random chats we have on the All Mika fan art thread:roftl:]

oo i just had a sub for dinner today:wub2: but at camp they didn't have any honey mustard..boooo,

Sriracha chili sauce....is it hot? sounds scary:naughty:

, my dad tricked me into trying tabasco sauce saying it was 'mexican ketchup" :sneaky2:

well i really must be going to bed...i shoulda done my homwork, but oh well:naughty:

goodnite![haha i just realized what random chats we have on the All Mika fan art thread:roftl:]

It is hot but it has nic flavour. 'Mexican ketchup' haha but Tabssco is nice as well. I like the green one.

Nighty night:bye:

(okay then, no more random chats in this thread then)

500 not good at drawing :S any tips/?

You mean you? Hmm let me think. The advice I would give you is just draw. Draw things you like, don't like...anything you want. Try different things. Like drawings in black and white or drawings in colour.

But in the end, just practise. And be proud of what you draw:wink2:

oh yes....art is so beautiful in my opinion:mf_rosetinted:

Good one.

Serious though, I am amazed at some of the stuff some of the MFCers can draw. It's just so great. There are a few portraits that have been posted here that have made me go, "WOW"...and it also makes me wish I could draw portraits...that actually resemble the person they are supposed to be. haha

Good one.

Serious though, I am amazed at some of the stuff some of the MFCers can draw. It's just so great. There are a few portraits that have been posted here that have made me go, "WOW"...and it also makes me wish I could draw portraits...that actually resemble the person they are supposed to be. haha

I know, and then i feel inspired by them and try my attempt, then it turns so wierd i just call it my 'abstract portrait':naughty:

okay, i promise i'm going to bed...:naughty:

I know, and then i feel inspired by them and try my attempt, then it turns so wierd i just call it my 'abstract portrait':naughty:

okay, i promise i'm going to bed...:naughty:

Abstract portrait...I like those as well:wink2:

Okay night night:bye:

You're in for a treat :bleh: And addiction :naughty: I've been using them all day today. (well I woke up quite late, so technically for 4 hours lol)

Treats? I love treats:naughty: But addiction? Well I guess if it's paint, it's okay:naughty:

Haha 4 hours is still a good amount of time:wink2: