Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably old enough to be your mother! That's why I didn't suggest cutting school. :wink2:

lol well it depends if shes like big on going to school, i know even when im super sick i go because im afraid of missing work, my mom tried to get me to stay home when im sick but i go everyday so if i wanted to take a day off my mom would probably let me, she thinks i over work myself

well i'm going to bed now.... I'm looking forward to reading all the birthdays idea's tomorrow Goo:cheerful_h4h: dnight

i read that an di wa lsike woah its only 5 10 but then i saw you dont live in the us haha

okaaaayyyy

so I didn't look at all these pages since my internet is going so slow today, but, is there any idea to make something or do something for Mika's birthday? Like with the scrapbook? (how brill that was and how stupid I missed it!)

lol well it depends if shes like big on going to school, i know even when im super sick i go because im afraid of missing work, my mom tried to get me to stay home when im sick but i go everyday so if i wanted to take a day off my mom would probably let me, she thinks i over work myself

Well, I'm not saying what I would have done myself if I was still at school! :wink2: Just don't want to encourage any younglings to do bad stuff!

Well neither would I for myself, but with a parents hat on.... :naughty:

true, i have all intentions off looking at life with a teens hat on lol

and do you loose points for missing a certain amount of days because if oyu dont and you arent falling behind i don thtink it wold be horrible to miss

So we are looking for brithday presents? I can neither knit nor draw. I mean I can knit things like snakes and worm and small scarves but I do not think that he really needs anything like that. If I start to draw something I might be thrown out of the forum.

We could actually send him loads of plactic apples with our pictures on them so that he can see us every day and everywhere. That will truly make his day!

:naughty: