Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he comes ot my house weekly, we chill out and write songs but i want everyone to see me giving him a gift so thats why i would do it at a show

totally, he was round mine yesterday, we was totally playing um, ping pong =]

he let me ride in his non existent private jet too =]

he really is such a nice guy i mean whenhe came to your house did he bring a pair of braces for you, cause i know he did for me but it might have been because he was a little late

*comes in, read this and runs off in tears*

I want him to come to me too!!!! :crybaby::wink2:

I like the t-shrt idea, and as for sweets:

how about everyone who can, bakes a little gingerbread figure or a cookie in the shape of one of the characters? A lolliop girl, Billy Brown, his wife, a big girl, and so on. Then we'd need to get some kind of address, and everyone can send them in, along with whatever else they wish. But he could have a year's supply of LICM-themed cookies.

Also, for a birthday card, why don't we assign a letter of "Happy Birthday" per country, and have the fans of that country try and figure out the best way to take a photo of that letter? The bigger the better! They can get together to form the letter with their bodies, or they can build it like a sandcastle on the beach, or go out at night and spell it out with candles, etc. Then someone takes a photo of each letter and sends it in, and Mika gets a truly global "Happy Birthday."

(If there are more countries than letters in "Happy Birthday", we can make it "Happy Birthday, Mika" etc.)

--Jack

I love that idea sounds fun :punk:

@YvonneG: Do you still live in Switzerland or did you move to London already?

*needs a smiley with braces LOL*

Yes - a smiley with braces - cool!!! I live in quite a rural area - and the nearest small city is pretty boring when it comes to that sort of thing. It would be braces for old mens trousers - nothing cool at all :no:

Yes - a smiley with braces - cool!!! I live in quite a rural area - and the nearest small city is pretty boring when it comes to that sort of thing. It would be braces for old mens trousers - nothing cool at all :no:

decorate them with glitter and sparkly stuff

then when hes on stage it'll be like :hypo: wow!

For our next little thingie, I think we should VIDEO ourselves giving Mika a message! Like the scrapbook I suppose...but then he could hear and see us visually...

and then someone can burn it to a disk and give it to him! :thumb_yello:

or is that a crap idea? LOL

For our next little thingie, I think we should VIDEO ourselves giving Mika a message! Like the scrapbook I suppose...but then he could hear and see us visually...

and then someone can burn it to a disk and give it to him! :thumb_yello:

no thats pretty awesome!

it would be so funky!

no thats pretty awesome!

it would be so funky!

glad you think so :) I think it would make it more personal if it actually came from OURSELVES, and Mika would actually be able to see what our personalities are like and shizz...so...ya...

glad you think so :) I think it would make it more personal if it actually came from OURSELVES, and Mika would actually be able to see what our personalities are like and shizz...so...ya...

yeah totally, on a letter you cant express your self as well, if that makes sense? if you wright something down, you cant say in the way you want, and you cant use body gestures or anything.

• 2 months later...
Originally Posted by CazGirl

and then someone can burn it to a disk and give it to him!

LOVE that idea! :D

That would be awesome! ^^