Pictures: YOU & MIKA

Sivan

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmm Véronique a.k.a Sunshine would be fine ! And like I said the girl on the right is Marilyne.... and it was at the Club Soda in Montréal

its up :):punk:

I have a picture of Mika and my name... =} It's purty! Has he said any of your names? I think I would just die if he said my name :wub2:

im not sure he knows how to pronunce mine =P

have you noticed that MIKA looks especially cute on the pics with fans? I mean somehow better than on the ones from photosessions (though he tends to always look great:wink2: )

i dont think i saw a NOT CUTE mika pic... ;)

have you noticed that MIKA looks especially cute on the pics with fans? I mean somehow better than on the ones from photosessions (though he tends to always look great:wink2: )

I totally agree! he looks so natural on fan pics that's why they are the best! even though there is no bad pic of him :bleh:

How do you pronounce your name?

Well, I said my name and spelled it when he signed my album and even if I didn't, I imagine he'd figured it out him being brilliant and it being a hindi word - which he may or may not know having been to India. I'd love to hear him pronounce it, though. I love how people from different places change my name. Like my family back in Chile pronounces it "Chon-tee" because in Chile, the "sh" sound is indicative of the lower class. And then how his accent(s) and voice might sound saying it. haha I would just love to hear it.

the SI is like u say SEA

and VAN is like u say VAN! lol

the SI is like u say SEA

and VAN is like u say VAN! lol

so sivan is your real first name? I always thought it was a nickname because I had never heard it before! sorry :blush-anim-cl:

here you go:

it's far from perfect- was staring at the wrong camera at the wrong time! :doh: -

but i am happy nonetheless, as this picture captures a memory i will never forget. :original:

its up :):punk:

hahaha YAY!!! <3 You get soooooo many cool points for knowing that!!! XD You just made my heart smile ^_^

Wayne's World rocks my socks....

*bursts into song*

Wayne's World ! Wayne's World ! Party Time ! Excellent ! :punk:

aaahhhh gotta love Mike Myers !

thank u! ill go edit it now :)

thx ! :thumb_yello:

and I'm also happy to learn that I, like the bosom Shontih, was pronouncing your name correctly in my head :mf_rosetinted: