Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Girls, just been catching up.............too many posts that I wanted to answer so will just try and remember what I can! Leezy......AWESOME Vids! Absolutly amazing and.....well done for persevering!

Vids from Sheena and Stu too.........fantastic! Glad you are home safe and sound Satu!

Rainbow and Tootch! Wow, I am so sorry I missed last night when you first saw that vid! Brilliant!

We have more pics to show but can't do it now and probably won't manage before we go away for the weekend. I have one of my kitchen board that I want to post. I have written 'Mika Day ' on it and until Ab got the pics printed today I hadn't even noticed that there is a big Chicken on the board!

I have made a little book of photos to carry around with me to bore everyone with, starting with the pics of making the trews then moving on right through the experience, I love it, I can't stop looking at it! I think I will sleep with it under my pillow!

oh my god did i tell you about my run in with the same guy before i barged way past that guy to speak to mika . well i was standing at the pavement beside the car mika was getting into & i saw he had the tartan trousers on so i couldnt resist it i touched mikas leg then that sercurity guard gave me the eye popping look , i told him not to worry i wasnt gonna ponce on mika !

Ponce on Mika!:naughty:

The mind boggles.....................so how much do I bid for this perfect specimen of a man????????????????

kath kath!

lots of reading to do eh??

it was wonderful!

:wink2:

everything!

are you still in the clouds?

Sure am! I have been functioning like a complete idiot for two days now!

Thanks for the lovely piece you put in here Kath - it was about 600(!) pages ago so I cant find it now - but I did appreciate it - very much.

Meeting you all, in the flesh, or in here, has been almost as wonderful as hearing Mika for the first time.

Roll on his next Scottish gig!!!!

Thanks for the lovely piece you put in here Kath - it was about 600(!) pages ago so I cant find it now - but I did appreciate it - very much.

Meeting you all, in the flesh, or in here, has been almost as wonderful as hearing Mika for the first time.

Roll on his next Scottish gig!!!!

Absolutly! I do hope there are some new dates anounced soon!

I love this pic of leezy speaking to the security guard, sorry it may turn out small....The look on his face, he looks like he's going to deck her!!!

Oooooo he's got my thingie in his hand. *breathes in and out like having a baby* p.s. note the pretty tartan-like pattern on the gift bag. eh, eh.

I can see "laser beams" coming out of that guys eyes! I would've blown him a kiss.

Oooooo he's got my thingie in his hand. *breathes in and out like having a baby* p.s. note the pretty tartan-like pattern on the gift bag. eh, eh.

I can see "laser beams" coming out of that guys eyes! I would've blown him a kiss.

I was wayyyyyyyyyy toooooooo scared, he really was pissed off with me, but I HAD TO GET THE AUTOGRAPH, can't do things by half! :naughty:

The man is truely hideous! I have a brill pic of mika on my fridge and I have put a fridge magnet over ice mans face!

Hiya Rainbow! Calmed down yet? I doubt it..........I haven't!

*hisses at laser beam guy* :naughty::wink2: Leezy thank you for withstanding the horror of that deathstare for me!

kath, definitely haven't calmed down... .and I wasn't even there! :roftl:

You will be in June! I am sooo happy about that! You really deserve to meet him and see him live, he will love you, just like us! x

*hisses at laser beam guy* :naughty::wink2: Leezy thank you for withstanding the horror of that deathstare for me!

kath, definitely haven't calmed down... .and I wasn't even there! :roftl:

LOL!

OK, got to go now, love to you all, Leezy, yeah, June sounds good!

Night noght everyone or whatever time of day it is with you all!

Goodnight Kath, sweet Mika Dreams.

Rainbow, I am off now too, still have not caught up on my sleep!

Have a great day and will catch up soon.

Ever time you post, I have to click on the attachment and watch it all over again! WOO HOO! love n hugs! x

:naughty: hehe so are we now calling the security guy that is ALWAYS with mika Ice man?

because i think that name really does suit him :thumb_yello:

Defo Ice Man, there should be an award to the first person to get him to smile on camera. In fact, we all dive in for photos with Mika, Lollipop girl etc, we should ask to get our photo with him! :naughty: :naughty:

Defo Ice Man, there should be an award to the first person to get him to smile on camera. In fact, we all dive in for photos with Mika, Lollipop girl etc, we should ask to get our photo with him! :naughty: :naughty:

hahahaha i love that idea...the first person to get the Ice man to smile AND get it on camera ORRR ask to have their photo taken with him ...its award can be satisfaction hehe

:roftl: :roftl:

thats a great idea!!!!

Dreadful thoughtthough isn't it to actually have to have your pic with him isn't it! The thing is, I don't even know where he came from ( I don't mean origianlly, like Iceman land) but yesterday, I mean, I know we were all looking at Mika but he was just suddenly THERE!