2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Oh well Tracy Beaker is in it's own league - that's amazing hahaha

I still say bring back Button Moon, The herbs, Mr Benn, Poddington Peas...Hectors House, THE RAGGY DOLLS! (Someone should dress up as a raggy doll! They were fab)

i remember all of those except for Hectors House... what was that??

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of people are we?

Because personally if i have been waiting in a queue for say 5 hours to get to the front of the concert...i would be pretty upset if someone came along ten minutes before doors open and got infront of me.

:boxed:

I know I said wrong post and all.... but the reason isn't because I'm just an evil moo with a jump queue pass... It's because my little sister is partially sighted and she won't be able to see a thing if shes not at the front. But I wouldn't be there 10 minutes before the doors opened! I'm not THAT mean....

ONE OF US SHOULD DRESS UP AS NICOLE! THen you'd definately be there in spirit :P

WOAH!! The poor dressing up one then:naughty:

Not very difficult though....:blink::naughty: :naughty:

Darn.....I really wanted to come though...as a birthday present:boxed: Like....that would have been a birthday present for me...not me dressing up as a birthday present :naughty: Still no.......:boxed:

i remember all of those except for Hectors House... what was that??

It was a bit older than the others I think... I still used to watch it though.

It was about this dog called Hector and a cat called Zsa Zsa who lived in a house....and there was this next door neighbour called Kiki who always used to be sitting on top of a ladder and that's all I remember really haha

hector%20and%20zsazsa%202.jpg

lol i dont ever remember watching that when i was little :naughty:

my costume is still actually just a pile of material :boxed:

What material are you making it out of? Is it gonna be one of those you're gonna bake in? lol

What material are you making it out of? Is it gonna be one of those you're gonna bake in? lol

Noo no i am making it to suit hot weather with detachable bits ...just really a skirt and a top

i am ATTEMPTING to make this anyway :naughty:

Noo no i am making it to suit hot weather with detachable bits ...just really a skirt and a top

i am ATTEMPTING to make this anyway :naughty:

HAhaha ohh ok. So you're just gonan be like "Ooh it's getting hot, i'll take my left wing off" and stuff all the way though? :naughty: hehe

Eeeeek I'm so excited bout this gig now!!! It's gonna be the highlight of summer I think :thumb_yello:

HAhaha ohh ok. So you're just gonan be like "Ooh it's getting hot, i'll take my left wing off" and stuff all the way though? :naughty: hehe

Eeeeek I'm so excited bout this gig now!!! It's gonna be the highlight of summer I think :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yes something like that

This summer is definately going to be fantastic :thumb_yello:

Oh well Tracy Beaker is in it's own league - that's amazing hahaha

I still say bring back Button Moon, The herbs, Mr Benn, Poddington Peas...Hectors House, THE RAGGY DOLLS! (Someone should dress up as a raggy doll! They were fab)

Not forgetting Bod of course!

lol how am i meant to clearly rememeber something that long ago when i can barely rememebr what i was doing yesterday :roftl:

But yes you are right :thumb_yello:

Officially this is the next time i will be seeing Mika perform Live so i should be focusing on this thread ...let me have a look at my count down timer ...

43 days

4 hours

50 minutes

approximately :blink:

Officially this is the next time i will be seeing Mika perform Live so i should be focusing on this thread ...let me have a look at my count down timer ...

43 days

4 hours

50 minutes

approximately :blink:

and that was yesterday!!!!!!! :naughty: Which means it's EVEN LESS time now!! LOL!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

scared ?

scared?

why are you scared? :blink:

-Cause Im scared of trains into London XD

-Ive never ever travelled so far with people Ive never met before

-I might make a fool of myself in front of Mika xD

-I never go to sleepovers cause I can never sleep.. but Im sleeping round Big Girls XD LOL. I should hopefully be fine. Ill be too tired to care by the time we get back xD

:blink:

oh thats alot of stuff to worry about.....i dont get scared i just worry all the time

But i recon it will be Such a great time i think the excitement can push away the worries :biggrin2: