MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

Is Sunrise recorded at the Channel 7 studios in Sydney? On their webpage they have email contact and stuff, maybe you can find a link???

http://www.seven.com.au/sunrise/about

The promoters are remarkably slow in putting up the dates, considering it is at the end of this month....:crash:

THANK YOU BLUE SKY .... WE MUST ALL KEEP OUR EYES OPEN ... !!!

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: Yeah, he lives with the kilted cat. :naughty:

OK EVERYBODY !!!!! IT'S TIME WE HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT MIKA IN AUSTRALIA ?????!!!!! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSEE MIKA PLEEEEAAAASSE !!!!!

:shocked: *gasps* Maybe he's not really coming here after all ??!:no::tears::crybaby:

I cannot believe how little info there is...he'll be there in like, TWO WEEKS:woot_jump:

I wish there was some way you could make the little emoticons all shrivel up with disappointment after they jump around...

I cannot believe how little info there is...he'll be there in like, TWO WEEKS:woot_jump:

I wish there was some way you could make the little emoticons all shrivel up with disappointment after they jump around...

Oh Blue Sky , that's lovely ... thank you for your empathy :huglove:

Yeh, it's really strange ... 'cos we're hearing about gigs in Japan, Hong Kong etc. but nothing here !!! I mean Mika was at #1 in Oz Itunes for 7 weeks !!!!

Even competing with our homegrown Silverchair! My feeling is that maybe it'll just be a little promo visit or something ... otherwise, surely they would be trying to sell tickets by now ? Anyway ... I will just be sooo happy to see him whenever I do :wub2:

Ok, time is running out, and I have to start planning as if Mika is coming, because otherwise I will never get there.

I am in Canberra, and would like to know if anyone here has been to a Sunrise concert, and can give me some details.

eg. when to get there, whether anyone is let inside the studio if it is indoors; is there an actual longer concert/session, or only one or two songs which are televised, how many people usually show up and anything else you can think of that might be useful!

Also, as I need to do an overnight stay, probably with a 19 y.o. son, is anyone interested in meeting up the day before, or on the day? Can we get a support group going to encourage shy verandah folk to make the trip too?

Ok, time is running out, and I have to start planning as if Mika is coming, because otherwise I will never get there.

I am in Canberra, and would like to know if anyone here has been to a Sunrise concert, and can give me some details.

eg. when to get there, whether anyone is let inside the studio if it is indoors; is there an actual longer concert/session, or only one or two songs which are televised, how many people usually show up and anything else you can think of that might be useful!

Also, as I need to do an overnight stay, probably with a 19 y.o. son, is anyone interested in meeting up the day before, or on the day? Can we get a support group going to encourage shy verandah folk to make the trip too?

I have the same problem... if i go I'm coming from Melbourne and so need to start planning. This will also mean having to arrive the night before for me and all that... So once i know details i can plan accordiningly

I have the same problem... if i go I'm coming from Melbourne and so need to start planning. This will also mean having to arrive the night before for me and all that... So once i know details i can plan accordiningly

OK GUYS ... bumping up !!!!!! YES ... WE NEED NEWS ??!! MIKAAAA ??!!

MIKAAAAS PR ???!!! SIVAAAANNN ??!! WE actually have to travel a long way so we need a bit of time to plan ???!!! TWO WEEKS ??!!:shocked: :shocked: :boxed::blink:

OK GUYS ... bumping up !!!!!! YES ... WE NEED NEWS ??!! MIKAAAA ??!!

MIKAAAAS PR ???!!! SIVAAAANNN ??!! WE actually have to travel a long way so we need a bit of time to plan ???!!! TWO WEEKS ??!!:shocked: :shocked: :boxed::blink:

BUMP UP !! ^^^ If anyone hears about any news ... please tell us ??!! I'm sure you all will !!:thumb_yello::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

There's still no news of Mika coming here.:(

I keep checking and there's nothing.

I just went to the Sunrise site.....and emailed them, asking when Mika was coming to their studio's. I will post on here as soon as I recieve an email back from them or hear anything else.

It is coming toward the end of the month.......

Maybe it is just a promotional thing....not very fair on everyone in Australia though.:mad3:

There's still no news of Mika coming here.:(

I keep checking and there's nothing.

I just went to the Sunrise site.....and emailed them, asking when Mika was coming to their studio's. I will post on here as soon as I recieve an email back from them or hear anything else.

It is coming toward the end of the month.......

Maybe it is just a promotional thing....not very fair on everyone in Australia though.:mad3:

Thank you Bianca !!:thumb_yello: Just bumping this up again in case a certain M person sees it !!!:naughty::biggrin2:

:blink: :blink: WHAT??? Australia but not new zealand?:blink: :blink:

hey guys anyone know of a cheap supersaver ticket to australia from palmerston north new zealand?

NO ... BUT GO ON THE NET & LOOK ... I HEAR TIX FROM NZ TO OZ ARE REALLY CHEAP RIGHT NOW !!!!!:punk:

Ok, I temporarily stopped my heart flutters and crazy dances enough to think this through...

We have a Mika gig date for Saturday June 2, and June 3 is his last day here as well as being a Sunday. So the Sunrise concert, which is still showing on the 7 website as happening, must be on the Thursday or Friday, with my bet/hope being Friday.

So, I need to drive to Sydney on Thursday afternoon, dress in bright silly clothes that my family would shudder at if they knew, camp out in the plaza until Sunrise starts, watch Mika perform as wonderfully as always, hope Mika does do a signing and I can be there, faint, and stagger away to sleep the rest of Friday away.

Get up at crack of dawn on Saturday, dress in another gaudy ridiculous outfit to stake out the Forum, hoping to catch glimpses and soundchecks, see a great concert, hang around for a few more obsessive hours to get another glimpse, faint, stagger off to sleep.

Sunday, drive home to soberly and innocently tell my family that yes, it was a good concert, and isn't it nice to be home...

So before then, all I have to do is buy concert tickets on Monday at the dot of 12, find or make gaudy silly clothes, make Mika a present, make or buy a Fanclub badge, think up ways to smuggle a camera into the venue, hope my flashing hearts arrive in the mail, and keep busy enough to appear respectably calm!!

Too easy! All under control here!

Back to the wild dances and joyous loop de loops!